The online racing simulator
Hard to see new dash textures
(7 posts, started )
After patch Z the new dashboard textures for XRT, XFG, XRG are great. They looks very nice and sure we want to see them always.

The problem is that when i (and you too i guess) most of the time can't see dashboard textures, only in a good track place i have a chance to look on dashboard texture.
What i am talking about you can see in these pics:

XFG in pit stop, a chance to see textures:
After patch Z the new dashboard textures for XRT, XFG, XRG are great. They looks very nice and sure we want to see them always.

The problem is that when i (and you too i guess) most of the time can't see dashboard textures, only in a good track place i have a chance to look on dashboard texture.
What i am talking about you can see in these pics:

XFG in pit stop, a chance to see textures:
(click on image)

XFG out of the pit stop, cant see dashboard textures, and cant see the same driving on track:
(click on image)

Is it normal? Or maybe i have something wrong with LFS.
You mean the boarder from the gauges? If so, yeah, would be nice if you see them also out of the pits.
Yes i mean right that. Interesting maybe by editing in PS it is possible to see it much easier. Or maybe how to fix that?
I don't see the problem?

The dash goes dark when it can't get sunlight, (say the sun is facing you)
Yet when the sunlight is behind you, it shines through the back window into the dash lighting it up?

I don't see any texture problem..
Use JPGs, please.
#6 - Reese
Maybe one solution to fix that problem is a possibility to adjust the light intensity and the gamma in LFS^^
I noticed this one too, but I think its not really a problem because it comes all to the sunshine like Klutch said.

MfG Reese
I had already pointed this out on the test patches. With this amount of light, there's no way we shouldn't be able to see the depth of the gauges.

I could understand if it was a lot darker, or on some shadows, but the thing is, even when its sunny, it only shows on some rare angles. On blackwood for instance, it can only be seen well on the curve after the straight. Apart from that place, its as if the dashboard was magically protected from sunlight.

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG