The online racing simulator
X-Ellence Club Video Part One
(16 posts, started )
#2 - Danas
I think it need more FPS, and the camera should be smoother. Also you can see the mouse at some point of the video for a short period of time. 7/10
Hell yeah ! Let's smoke a rock ! The video is nice , I realy liked the smoked Jamaica music
These things are missing

1. more fps
2. more camera smoothing
3. no screens, just action please
4. 0:39 you had to edit this part out.
5. the music always kept me waiting for Mexicans to appear (Si senor.)
6. you had to fade the music out.

That could have been a flawless video...
6/10
I just don't get it. Videos added by Nismo200000007 are always with low fps rate . +1 squidhead, but the main thing is frames per second...
Nice vid, I liked it. It was kind of simple, but still nice. Loved the music, can you tell me what is the songs name?
Squidhead

Music is actually faded, just youtubute ends it too quick...

btw i didnt get why mouse pointer shows up now... I think its kuz of insim replay thingy at the bottom
#8 - MrPDR
video count 2 for spanish music lololol
Quote from Drift2007 :btw i didnt get why mouse pointer shows up now... I think its kuz of insim replay thingy at the bottom

You have to press shift + F twice.
Mouse cursor at 1.11 ftw...

That could've been a really good vid, if it wasnt for the bad FPS.. I liked the twin drifting ...

Next time watch the FPS..
Quote from squad_e :Mouse cursor at 1.11 ftw...

That could've been a really good vid, if it wasnt for the bad FPS.. I liked the twin drifting ...

Next time watch the FPS..

Yeah, FPS killed that one...
Hrumm,,,drifting isn't my thing, but Fps aside...i did like the overall look of the video.
#13 - Worm
Some good things in this video.
Keep going dude
As I said, but you deleted my coment on youtube ( -.- ), FPS are low at some points, the rest isn't bad at all.
Quoted from youtube:

Nismo200000007:
ok for those whiners who talk about low fps, new version with high fps is gonna be uploaded soon....

My response:
No one would whine about it if you ever fixed the problem. You basically get the same suggestion every time, and that suggestion is that your frames per second suck.

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG