The online racing simulator
Breathe
(77 posts, started )
Congratulations to a job well done. >.<
Top job again, Nolan. That crash at 2:38 was epic. Well worth the wait. Downloading hi-res now!

You bloody bloody bastard!
Really brings out LFS' physics this one, nice job.
Great movie ! Nice job ! ...except for the gay singing part
Jesus christ, no more CoRe movies for me.
well I enjoyed the first 20 seconds, it had the drama and style... but after that it had way too much drama and style...
Quote from squidhead :well I enjoyed the first 20 seconds, it had the drama and style... but after that it had way too much drama and style...

I know what you mean - it was like a visual assault at some points, but that's not such a bad thing in this case.
Omg. First I was like, yeah this is going to be great, then wtf, and later ohh, okay, this is some joke.
It's really is an excellent video! Congratulations, Bigtime, it's the best video you already did.

Excellent battle at 3:06... It shows all the qualities of the simulator!

The Fps is also excellent. 10/10.

what's the name of the song ?
Omg :d
Quote from hugoluis :Excellent battle at 3:06... It shows all the qualities of the simulator!

That is a true classic... Lynce and Unokeva have a lot of catching up to do.
Ahahahahahahahhaha, amazing.
I actually listened to the whole video, in hope to see the continuation of the video but nada.
I quite literaly wanted to curbstomp someone after watching this video..All the hype and i get this. Errrr Nolan Why must it be better then what was said!
great intro's as always.. Music fits in well and quality is great as always..

some awesome editing

Love the skins ..
This movie kill me.

Similar to "Silence, I kill you !!!!" (Achmed the dead Terrorist).

BigTime, you are the number one !!!!!!

Pwnage movie!
Just for that, I won't bother looking in any videos threads you make from now on.
Pure pwnage! Nice one, Nolan.

Glad I knew it was a RickRoll beforehand!
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Just for that, I won't bother looking in any videos threads you make from now on.

After I make my best video every?
#47 - TG44
i kinda knew what the youtube video was about as soon as i read the descroption on it
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Just for that, I won't bother looking in any videos threads you make from now on.

he did the best damn movie in his entire career and you reject it? That's mean

j/k
Yep....great....well worth it uh huh

Epic fail Bigtime was expecting better
Core bigtime you cheapskate

I F##kin hate it toget Rick'n Rold

Breathe
(77 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG