The online racing simulator
I will get a license
(45 posts, started )
Quote from JJ72 :what's a 3d authorization?

and what's a nie?

:o

the password should be the security code found on the back of the card.

that 3d sh!t appears after I click to proceed the payment.. but not all cards has this(that says a lil box) and I have to introduce the DNI-NIE(I don't know how it's in english) and a password to give authorization for the payment.

Scawen can't delete that shit?
Any other site where I could buy it?
Normally that 3D secure system should ask you a password and it's one you have created yourself.

However, if it is your first time coming across that system (which is widely used now) it should ask you to create a password.

Well that's my understanding of it. It should not be too much of an obstacle for you as the card owner but helps to prevent fraudulent payments on our site (by people who are trying to use someone else's card details they found somewhere else).
And you can't delete that for a moment?
No, of course we do not remove security systems even for a moment.
Hmm.. ok, I'll w8 until monday then.
Is it possible pay S2 with paypal and get the S2 license at the moment or ill have to wait a few days?
Quote from raikkosiris :Is it possible pay S2 with paypal and get the S2 license at the moment or ill have to wait a few days?

I purchased S1, upgraded to S2, and upgraded my friend to S2 all with paypal. It wasn't as instantaneous as credit card. I did it at work, and 3 hours later, was home racing with my newly acquired licenses. I do believe it only took a few minutes though, definitely less than an hour, but it does state it could take up to 24 hours on the site I thought.

The 3 hour lag for me was due to purchasing, then waiting until I got home from work to check on it's status.
I have S1 license now, payed with credit card, how many S1 licensed are over here? Ill upgrade to S2 in a month maybe
Quote from raikkosiris :I have S1 license now, payed with credit card, how many S1 licensed are over here? Ill upgrade to S2 in a month maybe

Welcome to S...1

There may be thousands of S1 licensed members, but only a handful are playing. Almost all active players have S2.
Nowadays it doesn't really matter what license you have. With the S1 license you can join any server that is running an S1 track with S1 cars. You'll just be kicked if it changes to S2 content.
Lol, well I just have to get 5 more $$$ to buy S2
Finally I paid with PayPal. It's instantly aswell.
Welcome, glad to see you bought it
Oh yeah! I upgraded to S2 now
whoa nice, congrats to both of you!
Quote from raikkosiris :Oh yeah! I upgraded to S2 now

uh oh... cruise serves.... but anyways! WELCOME TO S2! lol
Thanks alot guys!

Quote from BoyGTA :Thanks alot guys!

welcome you too! lol i see you got your avatar done now what about your sig?

I will get a license
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG