The online racing simulator
40% Discount at Logitech
(24 posts, started )
40% Discount at Logitech
http://logitech.co.uk by entering this code DELLEPPEU3

G25 is only £119 from Logitech themselves, get shopping fellas!!1

EDIT: Just add it to the cart, then as you go into it put the code in the space below then it will take the money off...
#2 - Jakg
My whole world just crumbled before my eyes...
It seemed to work for the few people that posted on that site.
so is this safe to use? its too good to miss i need a new wheel.
I don't see why it wouldn't work. They can't take the discount back from you afterwards, the worst that can happen is they call you on whether or not you work for Dell and refuse to sell you it at that price and you get your money back.

In the *absolute worst case* where you're debited for the full amount (and I doubt that would happen at all), distance selling rules mean you can just send it back for a full refund.
Ok thanks, ill take the gamble
Shame I can't seem to get a DFP from them, because that'd really help me out. The DFGT is the closest I can find.
#9 - Jakg
Quote from Crashgate3 :They can't take the discount back from you afterwards...

Littlewoods did the same after several "£xx off next order - no minimum spend!" codes were posted on deals websites - they then charged each person the full price of the order 2 months after these codes appeared on t'internet as the code "was only valid for people it was sent to". IIRC the ripped-off members of HUKD (the site I linked to which featured these codes posted by users) are clubbing together to take it to court iirc...
ooh dogs balls ive just ordered it! so they are going to fkin skank me?
#11 - Jakg
I doubt it highly tbh - I just thought i'd warn you that companies CAN take it back.
Ok, ill just ask for a refund if they do rob me, not paying 200 quid for a wheel lol :P
This is a different kind of offer to the Littlewoods one - it's not using exclusive codes sent to certain people. I think you'll be ok with it.
#14 - Jakg
Quote from Crashgate3 :This is a different kind of offer to the Littlewoods one - it's not using exclusive codes sent to certain people. I think you'll be ok with it.

Yes it is - the offer is using an exclusive code applicable to Dell employees.

(sorry for being pedantic)
You, sir, win a
#16 - Jakg
Code has expired btw.
Not suprising, given that Logitech staff do read this forum.
Rdcranno, keep us posted on whether it turns up
I just wanted to order a keyboard, but it said the "campaign is no longer active", or something similar.

DAMNIT!
Could be worse. My supplier's discount for Dell products nets me a discount of $30 higher then you can order straight off their internet site. Some discount, huh?

My car discounts are much better fortunately. I can get up to $8-10k off of a Nissan car. Problem is, Nissan is overpriced about $8k compared to something comparible, and I am not particularly fond of Nissan's asthetics design.
#21 - SamH
You should see the monstrosities they sell this crowd, Mike!
Seems i didnt get in before the lock.

Quote :Dear Rhys Cranston,

Thank you for shopping at the Logitech shop. Unfortunately, we cannot successfully complete your order, because we have been unable to satisfactorily verify certain of your registration details, or credit. If you believe that we may have the wrong information, please re-submit your order, checking that the information you have given us is complete and correct. Or call our sales centre on +44-(0)207-294 01 59, between Mon-Fri 09.00 - 17.00.

The Logitech shop is continually available to satisfy your computing needs, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best regards

Shop Manager
Logitech
http://shop.logitech.com/home?p=3380

Just need to see if the sneaky barstools have taken any money out of my account.
#23 - Jakg
Apparently "DELLEPPEU2" works still, but it's likely your order will be cancelled.

40% Discount at Logitech
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG