The online racing simulator
This is a bit nuts...
(11 posts, started )
This is a bit nuts...
Was reading the RTOC forum and spotted this on the boards. I read it, was blown away, then decided I should share it with more people.

Read the first post of the forum, then go to page 3 and read Civic96's bump about half way down.

board.hondasociety.com/showthread.php?t=38461&page=1&pp=30

wow.....:worried::jawdrop::wtf2:

Sorry for the harsh words but, what a sick bitch. Posting all innocent of him dying due to "undetermined reasons". WTF?
fooking nora.. thats seriously twisted. but then she is hardly likely to post "he wont be back i killed him.. so tell me about hondas"
What a backstabbing, murderous little b!tch. She wants fuc|<ing hanging. :mad:
lol, good riddance to her. Should be killed slowly and painfully!
Anyone else smile at the last 2 post's in that thread?

Quote :How about having her tied between two Hondas and play a game of stretch arm strong?

No wait, that wouldnt work, hondas dont have enough torque to pull someone apart.

simply unbeliveble. this makes u think in what a fu*kd up world we're liveing in. I'm stupefyd. like u guys sad, execute her so she can go to hell!!! illepall
wtf for a sick world is this ! illepall
I was going to say something but I reckon most of it would've been bleeped
Sick fkn bitch.
I didn't read much but is there some water proof evidence? I would just be very careful before starting the mud slinging because the whole thing may be some "sick all the way around thing", dunno whatevah...

Also being sued doesn't mean that the person is 100% guilty.

Who is she by the way?

This is a bit nuts...
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG