The online racing simulator
Very short clip : Pure LFS
(44 posts, started )
Love the music from the TV show House
Quote from BigTime :If I want to slow it down like his I loose FPS's and that's a no-no...

recording at high FPS in mega slow motion gives results , but costs a good pc
Quote from squidhead :recording at high FPS in mega slow motion gives results , but costs a good pc

My Computer - :Kick_Can_ <--- The can is being spy ware.

Unokeva's Computer - :dogrun:
What PC does he have anyways ? I mean me with my 9800gt can do 50 fps on 1280x1024 , what does he have than ?! GX2 ?! ......or beter ?
Quote from BigTime : Unokeva's Computer - :dogrun:

oh yeah, don't mess with the doggy powered PC
sure? :P

To capture i use this (use "windowsmode" for best result):

Is that a cd-key I see on that first screenshot?
2,80 ..is it dual core ?
Quote from unokeva :sure? :P

Damn... I don't know why I didn't ever think of changing the resolution to match the rendering properties of my videos. Thanks for the info, I bet my FPS (recording FPS) double.
Nice quality and camerawork.

Quote from unokeva :sure? :P

Are you using always Anti aliasing?
It’s ok with one car on track to record 800*600 with 4*AA @ 32bits with an 7600GS and a petnium D
But what happens with more cars on camera? I couldn’t keep 20fps stable with a 7600GT while recording with AA on. (in 16bits I could record in much higher fps but smoke and dust looks terrible)
Are the adobe premiere’s blur effects that effective so you do not need to use AA?
never tried windowed mode though
Quote from kaynd :Nice quality and camerawork.

Are you using always Anti aliasing?
It’s ok with one car on track to record 800*600 with 4*AA @ 32bits with an 7600GS and a petnium D
But what happens with more cars on camera? I couldn’t keep 20fps stable with a 7600GT while recording with AA on. (in 16bits I could record in much higher fps but smoke and dust looks terrible)
Are the adobe premiere’s blur effects that effective so you do not need to use AA?
never tried windowed mode though

I've got an 8800GT and I run maxed AA and AF at 1650 x 1080, I can get about 45 FPS recording. I love to see what the 9600 could do.
8800 GT is a better card than 9600GT. I hope you don't do an "upgrade" of this kind

As for my question, well I am talking about ultra low level (for today’s standards) 7600 GS and 7600 GT
I'm quite happy with my 9800GT 1280x1024 , anti aliasing at full , all filters at full , shaders at full , about 60 fps ..... I WANT MORE !!! but to cool it i had to take of the front panel of the PC and stick a cooler in there ...
woah hardware ricers are here.

Anyway it’s interesting to see how skill and passion overcomes hardware (in)capabilities.
Quote from squidhead :I am so disappointed, I expected this to be a masterpiece as usual, but it's nowhere near the quality of your previous works...

6/10

I realy don't agree with you this time

I like it alot i give it 8/10
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I realy don't agree with you this time

It's not like I force people to agree with me. I just know he can do much much better.
Quote from squidhead :It's not like I force people to agree with me. I just know he can do much much better.

I didnt mean it that way sorry if it seemed like so

But that is pretty treu slowmotion is not' your stile ' unkenova '
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I didnt mean it that way sorry if it seemed like so

Didn't take any offense from the beginning

Very short clip : Pure LFS
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG