The online racing simulator
Lew 1s
(141 posts, started )
Quote from jfgcatalan :Sorry to keep piling on, but he just got owned by Button and DC in the press conference, then reowned by his dad:
in short: http://www.autosport.com/news/grapevine.php/id/68809
transcript: http://www.fia.com/en-GB/media ... /britain/Pages/conf1.aspx

Poor kid

Quote :JB:I’ve got a triathlon on July 27th if you’re interested.
LH: I’m not putting myself into it, I don’t know. I’ll probably be working or doing something else.
DC: He’s throwing down a man challenge, you can’t turn down a man challenge.

See, that's why I'll miss Coulthard.
Quote from thisnameistaken :See, that's why I'll miss Coulthard.

this part is classic too... poor Jensen~

Quote :
LH: Well, me, I'm a competitor, so I'm for one to say yes, but I've got people behind me who may…
JB: What if I say £10,000 to the charity of your choice if you beat me? What do you think?
LH: Are you trying to steer me off this championship or what?
JB: It's the only thing I can be competitive in at the moment. Think about it.
LH: Yeah, I will.

Quote :
LH: That's not too bad. I was just checking my calendar, so I wasn't being rude. I was trying to see whether I'm busy that day and unfortunately I don't think I am. No, honestly, the biggest incentive is, if I do beat you, then you've got some money for a charity which is great. However, you do have an advantage as you've already done one, and I already know that by doing one you're better the next time. But man, I'm up for it, I'm up for it.

JB: But then again, you have the advantage in a racing car at the moment, you're in a better car so… It's pretty even.

Peer pressure at work. LOL
He'll drown during the triathlon.

I wish I had ITV, I want to hear James Allens reaction to when hamilton crashes.
That is classic, they are picking on the new boy! I think they know that Hamilton is not really in control of his own life, he is like a puppet whose strings break from time to time.
heh Jenson that's gold.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :That is classic, they are picking on the new boy! I think they know that Hamilton is not really in control of his own life, he is like a puppet whose strings break from time to time.

You really got to feel sorry for him though, his dad controlls his whole life basically.

hes dad even canceled the little bet.
Quote from Mustafur :You really got to feel sorry for him though, his dad controlls his whole life basically.

hes dad even canceled the little bet.

Fair call from his father, considering that he's also the manager.

But I LOL'ed nonetheless.
Fair call???? Lewis apparently spends hours each day training. Why not spend half the day training, and the other half competing for charity... It's not like he'll lose out in training time. It's not like he'd be distracted by another championship... It's just stupid...
When you have dad as a manager, I imagine it could be difficult to fire him. :slap:
He could probably have him killed in mysterious circumstances though
No need - I think it would only take two more DNFs and he'd self-combust.
Quote from tristancliffe :Fair call???? Lewis apparently spends hours each day training. Why not spend half the day training, and the other half competing for charity... It's not like he'll lose out in training time. It's not like he'd be distracted by another championship... It's just stupid...

It's stupid, like Hamilton is gonna win this championship ANYWAY. lol
Quote from tristancliffe :Fair call???? Lewis apparently spends hours each day training. Why not spend half the day training, and the other half competing for charity... It's not like he'll lose out in training time. It's not like he'd be distracted by another championship... It's just stupid...

It's overboard, I agree. But he's the manager, and his job is to manage his client, who also happens to be his son.

Good call? No. Fair? Yes.
I lol'd.

S'up bitc*es?!
Nothin' yah man! Wassup dude?
Hmm, now he's won the British GP, I bet the press will love him again, and most of those who have been bashing him will love him again too, because they worship what the press say.

However, I reckon the win will just inflate his ego further until he can't get his helmet on anymore.
yh i was thinking he same, all they do is look for a story, i absolutly hate the papers, if i do ever read a tabloid i read it and take the oposite of what it says as the truth and it useualy works
A British driver has just won the British GP. Not by luck. Simply by being the best on the day. That, for me, is something to really celebrate.
Quote from tristancliffe :Why not spend half the day training, and the other half competing for charity... It's not like he'll lose out in training time.

[laughing like a drain] Charity? in the context of Formula 1?! All of the drivers could do their little bit, by not ****ing off to tax havens. Doing a 'half day for charity' is a bit like pissing on a burning tramp...

Lew 1s
(141 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG