The online racing simulator
Cool
Or, how about this dash texture for the XRR (something similar to the Ferrari F40's)?
Attached images
GTR texture.jpg
Ferrari F40.jpg
Quote from luathas :I think it's great we finally have textures for the XF and XR cars now in Version Z, but I think the textures are a little too much (too light, too big, too heavy in grain), so I've reworked them a bit

I love it, perfect colour like that, release?
Release the black leather 1's!
Can anyone make a racey interior with those sparco-like seats?
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Can anyone make a racey interior with those sparco-like seats?

I think it's impossible in patch Z
Leather seats?
I think that a brighter colored Yellow leather would be a lil better, not that yellow, lighter. Also

WHENS THE BLACK 1 COMING OUT AHHHH CANT WAIT xD

demo racer here T_T sum1 get me s2 ;D
Quote from luathas :I think it's great we finally have textures for the XF and XR cars now in Version Z, but I think the textures are a little too much (too light, too big, too heavy in grain), so I've reworked them a bit

Love them!

Any way to become these textures?
I dont wanna more
Quote from Amynue :Next leather color

Could You please make another version of gray interior with black plastic instead of wooden panels, and i was thinking about just a little drop of carbon fiber too(as another option)
Fu**'in awesome interiors!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG