The online racing simulator
New cops' cars in china
(82 posts, started )
Amateurs...

This thing chased me, but I managed to escape...
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Amateurs...

This thing chased me, but I managed to escape...

its easy to escape from that thing, just make a turn
#54 - Jakg
Quote from The General Lee :My local 'Cop Shop' has an undercover Focus ST, the new shape one, in black, that lures you into a race then pulls you over and gives you a fine and some points. Nice of them. Bastards.

They also have a couple undercover BMW 5 series tourings...

Isn't that entrapment...?
They have a couple of these in my city LOL

We have quite a few Chargers now as well

Most of the cop cars in Tulsa are Chargers, Crown Vics, or Impalas.
Why do the US police waste money on junk such as that Cadillcrap Escapefail? Seriously... what do they intend to do with such a heap of crap?
Quote from JO53PHS :Why do the US police waste money on junk such as that Cadillcrap Escapefail? Seriously... what do they intend to do with such a heap of crap?

They only buy a very small number of them compared to other squad cars, I'm pretty sure the Escalade in my last post is for special cases because I NEVER see them around.
#59 - Jakg
Who do the UK police buy Volvo Estates when a Fiesta would just about pull their lardy arses around...?
They can fit more junk (such as cones, stingers, car theives and drug dealers ) in the back of a Volvo
@ Headbanger - I saw a Dodge Charger cop car today, import from the states, I tell ya it looked s*** hot, good looking car
the Dodge Charger is one of my favorite cars, especially the SRT8 one
The other day on the way to work I saw an unmarked dodge charger that had pulled someone over.
Quote from Jakg :Isn't that entrapment...?

My mate had a Metro, that had a 1.8 Swapped into it (Quick Ass Metro!)

Anyways, we were in a "cruise" to our local Drag spot, when this car came up right behind him (I was in his car) and he was right up our arse, couldnt make out if it was a copper or not, he was so far up our arse, his lights were just blinding us.

Anyways, hes following all of us, cruising at about 80, through a selection of 30mph Villages along the way.

Then after the 3rd village, turns on his lights on...

Bastards
Quote from djgizmo68 :following all of us, cruising at about 80, through a selection of 30mph Villages along the way.

Bastards

Yeah, how evil of them to tail and then stop people doing nearly three times the speed limit...
My point was, they followed us for a good 5 or so miles, Litterally meters off our bumper.

at 2am, you expect no one to be out in the middle of knowhere
MG TF production has restarted at Longbridge. After MG, along with the TF, ZT/75 & 25/ZR was bought by NAC (Nanjing Automotive Corp) they started production in China in a brand new factory.

*The TF wasn't unreliable. It's just K-Series Engines have a tendancy to blow their headgasket. However, someone in a garage somewhere has cracked the problem. Other than that you'll find the K-Series lump is very reliable.

You can read morew about the TF here.
i saw one of these pull someone over
http://www.corvetteblogger.com/images/content/012908_1.jpg

and the reason police use the crown vic because its comfortable very sturdy and doesnt have everything falling off of it every five seconds. it also doesnt have bad mpg for a big v8 4 door and it has 270hp so its somwhat fast.
and the americans are starting to use charger r/t's which now have HEMIS hehe those things have 350+hp and can actually get to 160mph. they are also comfortable and pretty sturdy. now even the ricers here will have a hard time shifting a million times before they get caught lmao
best i got in my city is chargers like this
Attached images
img8921bcr0.jpg
Surrey Police at Clackett Lane (M25) Services cheat...

Imagine THIS chasing you down the motorway!

#72 - aoun

Latest and newest in technology for tomorrow! Id hate to be chased by one of these!

Professional drivers will make it impossible for criminals to get away!

Strong aussie made cars wont let the law down!

At the same time, these are pretty cool:

Quote from Bladerunner :Surrey Police at Clackett Lane (M25) Services cheat...

Imagine THIS chasing you down the motorway!

yeah it would scare the shit out of me because its so damn ugly
Quote from G!NhO :yeah it would scare the shit out of me because its so damn ugly

Could be worse, could be an Evo X.

New cops' cars in china
(82 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG