The online racing simulator
Possible?
(13 posts, started )
Possible?
Hey.

Im only using LFS for drifting.

So i want a bit drift style over the car, so i think about someone in here mayby could make some stickers inside the car? On the "instrument table"

Like on the picture, mayby just not so many stickers like on the pic but just 2-3 stickers?

If any want to try, so do it. Thx
Attached images
519350_l.jpeg
Yes, you can modify the interior dds files.
Yes, but im not so good at that computer stuff, so if one there was a bit smarter than me could do it, i will be happy.
And the dds files u are searching for are: (CARCODE)_INTERIOR1.dds
and (CARCODE)_INTERIOR2.dds
just converrt them to jpg (post above) if ya dont have photoshop.
If you have, you can just use a dds plugin.
Exterior stickers: 50HP per sticker
Interior stickers: 500HP per sticker
i will try..
#8 - Profi
Quote from Homeless_Drunk :Exterior stickers: 50HP per sticker
Interior stickers: 500HP per sticker

Now that's bs. It's 10HP and 20HP iirc.

Nobody gets 500HP just by adding a sticker (this is actually why you need more of them)
Quote from Profi :Now that's bs. It's 10HP and 20HP iirc.

Nobody gets 500HP just by adding a sticker (this is actually why you need more of them)

i tried to count the number of stickers in your avatar pic. You have around 140 HP on that car.
Putting tuning company stickers on a rival companies car gets you a 20% increase BTW. E.G., Nismo stickers on a Fiesta, V-Tec stickers (stickers mind, not the badge. The badge only gets a 10% increase) on a 106, Type R stickers on a Yaris (I've seen that actually. I literally ROFLed in the middle of the street, almost fell off my bike), etc.

Interior stickers are only good for more HP if you have A: a DVD player/6" flatscreen, B: randomly pointless rally-style switches that don't do anything, or C: a dukes of hazard style horn.

And I thought this forum was smart :rolleyes:
Quote :Nismo stickers on a Fiesta

hahahaha, dont forget that you get another 150kph+ for outside decal styling and another 50kph+ if you got an momo gear knob!
And don't forget that you drift a helluva lot better if all the stickerz are mirrored.
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Nismo stickers on a Fiesta, V-Tec stickers (stickers mind, not the badge.

Thing his, they've probably pulled in that...

Possible?
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG