The online racing simulator
XFG interior/wheel editing. Patch Z
Hey, Just wondering if its possible to edit the wheel/interior of the patch Z xfg/xrg/ect (havnt checked to see if other's have changed)

If its possible i would like the latest fiesta type interoir, i know some have been done before but They wont work with the new patch. I think the wheels are better in the xfg/xrg now so havnt the ford badge and what not on it wil look more road car like

Thanks

JAY
You can`t actually modify the steering wheel on the XFG, XRG or XRT anymore apart from a colour change (there is a small area on the very top of the wheel that can be altered, but it would only really amount to a different stitch or small indicator)

The interiors are still able to be modded though. More so in the road cars, than the GTRs.
Working hard on it
Attached images
Capture_974.jpg
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
Aftermath of yellow paint can explosion?
Most of you probably will not like the leather color, but I will make other color variants as soon as I will finish the whole interior
Quote from Amynue :Most of you probably will not like the leather color, but I will make other color variants as soon as I will finish the whole interior

Nice
Looks cool, keep it up!
Almost finished the doors
Attached images
OLD.jpg
NEW.jpg
looks interesting, keep it going
I think it's ready to release...

Comparison between default and new interior:
Attached images
DEFAULT_1.jpg
NEW_1.jpg
DEFAULT_2.jpg
NEW_2.jpg
DEFAULT_3.jpg
NEW_3.jpg
oooo yes please, funky color :P
release the diarria color interior
Bring it on!
I'd say black plastic and aluminium would fit this better, but meh. It's a nice job anyway
Amynue, sorry but all I have to say is YUK.
#19 - JJ72
woot a kingfisher mobile
Next leather color
Attached images
Capture_995.jpg
Capture_996.jpg
Now that looks a lot better
Aww I was hoping to have the "yukky" color, I'm bored of dull colors in cars
can you make a White leatehr interior please If yo can make for XRT too very nice interrior tho :}
Z textures
I think it's great we finally have textures for the XF and XR cars now in Version Z, but I think the textures are a little too much (too light, too big, too heavy in grain), so I've reworked them a bit
Attached images
wheel org.jpg
wheel.jpg
XF org.jpg
XF.jpg
XR org.jpg
XR.jpg

XFG interior/wheel editing. Patch Z
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG