The online racing simulator
What the hell, patches are supposed to come out on Fridays!

Looking forward to trying it out when I get home.
tar
Posting to show my support.

On the other hand....

Quote :NOTE to DEMO users :

- You will need to set a GAME password at www.lfs.net to go online
- You will see all compatible demo hosts and demo compatible S1 / S2 hosts

Are demo compatible S1/S2 hosts those that run demo-only content? Will demo users be able to join? So if CTRA Race1 runs BL-GP, Demo users can join? I remember this was a suggestion a while back... not sure I'm a fan personally though.
Really can't believe that very wrong main menu background image made it to an official patch!

Anyway, dashboards look nice! Looking forward to see the rest updated.

Edit: loving the LFS.net background!
Quote from Memph1s :WOW Patch Z is awesome, it contains everything that we were told to get it summer 2007, really fast work guys.

Sigh. Scawen never promises things, he only says what he expects to be in the patch. And if people like you are posting things like these, it could be he won't say anything about the content of the next patch.
Thanx for patch , good ,BUT No improvements on other cars .
I'm surprised to say that there are no threads out yet about what will be in(or the name of) the next patch.
thankz for patch z but 1 thing i hate/dislike the chase cam it dosent move freely or whatever u call it cus its not good for drifting or enything
Thanks Scawen for the patch that is pretty nice

EDIT: @Memph1s
Doing a realistic Racing simulator is really easy isn't it?
I'm sure you can do better than Eric and Scawen Faster
Red Rider
im very dissapointed with this patch small news other form tests y patches
ehm Scawen...

sry but when you make the race in menue full with ai and try to join it doesn´t say race is full or something like that
Thanks a lot devs. I have a lot of respect for u hard working guysand red rider u can't get always what u want..
Quote from Red Rider :im very dissapointed with this patch small news other form tests y patches

You don't seem to understand the purpose of test patches...

Great work LFS team, thank you for patch Z!
Quote from John5200 :ehm Scawen...

sry but when you make the race in menue full with ai and try to join it doesn´t say race is full or something like that

You made the race FULL of Ai and now it says Race is FULL

Take one Ai away.
For me it is a little bit of dissapointment, the jump from Y to Z. (Sooo much content :| )
But who cares.......

my two cent
Quote from Red Rider :im very dissapointed with this patch small news other form tests y patches

I think you don't understand what Patch Z is versus the Test Patches. This is the official one to the whole community. You helped Scawen develop it by finding the bugs in the Test Patches. It's not supposed to have more than the last test patch.
Files XRdialsALP24.dds and XFdialsALP24.dds is really these files what i'm thinking about? Do we really now can change gauge textures on cockpit?
Red Rider
Quote from srdsprinter :I think you don't understand what Patch Z is versus the Test Patches. This is the official one to the whole community. You helped Scawen develop it by finding the bugs in the Test Patches. It's not supposed to have more than the last test patch.

im not so searching bugs just drive doing hotlaps creating layouts thats all
maybe i ll search for bugs in z patch i will see how much i ll looking
Thumbs up !!! Thanks guys, thats really the best concept in racing simulators.
Really great patch! The changes to the physics on some of the cars are working out great and the updated interiors are awesome! Thanks a lot
Quote from Lotesdelere :May I suggest you to write "Center of gravity" instead of "CoG" as I've already been asked hundred of times what CoG means

It should really be CoM
Quote from Sir moi 407 :Thanks Scawen for the patch that is pretty nice

EDIT: @Memph1s
Doing a realistic Racing simulator is really easy isn't it?
I'm sure you can do better than Eric and Scawen Faster

I didn`t say that I could do better, but what is the sense of making unneeded things instead of make more content, which would hold the people in playing lfs ?
And I know from so much things which would bring more content, without paying for it, and thats the point which I'm sad about.
LFS got so much potential but without new content many drivers will leave.
#148 - JEP
Great!

Quote from Jakg :You made the race FULL of Ai and now it says Race is FULL

Take one Ai away.

sry i meant when yu re in the MENUE and you make the race FULL with ai´s and than press the "join the race" button it says nothing and doesn´t do anything :/ (it was just a test and doesn´t interrest me ^^)
Quote :but what is the sense of making unneeded things instead of make more content

I'd say they were sorely needed, but that's just me. The old cockpits were just getting too old- it's fantastic to see them updated at last. Just compare to the ones which still need updating, they look like two different games.

Cmon, credit where credit's due

LFS S2 - Patch Z
(556 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG