The online racing simulator
Am-west
awesome job dygear!!!
Here's my latest skin for Fz50. Free to use/edit, just don't remove the "created by" - text.

Below are the preview and the 1024x1024 skin for LFSworld.

To download the skin, click the smaller picture, right click the picture that opens up and select "save as...". Save to your LFS/data/skins folder.
Attached images
previkka.jpg
FZ5_hyperfree1.jpg
And the same skin for FZR. Free to use/edit, just don't remove the "created by" - text.

Below are tha rendah(!) and the 1024x1024 skin for LFSworld.

To download the skin, click the smaller picture, right click the picture that opens up and select "save as...". Save to your LFS/data/skins folder.

EDIT: comments please Just to know if I'm doing something horribly wrong...
EDIT2: replaced the preview by tha rendah(!). It's way too light but I'm getting better (some day lol)
Attached images
FZR_hyperfree2.jpg
ren2.jpg
Quote from dravgunov :Porsche - carrera cup - UPS (6 skins)

Nice work !!!

Nice rims, from where you have it?

Sorry, my english is bad.
HEIZER, I think those rims are from the actual Porsche race cars and were added to the renders (correct me if I'm wrong, dravgunov - great skins btw :nod.
If you were thinking of having them in LFS it isn't possible yet. There was a custom wheel program for S1 called "BeSpoke" but AFAIK there isn't a version for S2...
I think he knows that, I think he just wants the rims for use with his renders too Cuz they are quite nice if I may say so myself
amazing job hyperactive!!
Quote from dravgunov :Porsche - carrera cup - UPS (6 skins)

cool skins!
-
(HEIZER) DELETED by HEIZER
New skin from me.

SKINFILE
Attached images
350z_preview.jpg
Nice work Heizer
Heizer,u play Gran turismo 4, yes? Nice skin
Quote from Rappa Z :Heizer,u play Gran turismo 4, yes? Nice skin

"grand turismo 4" what is that?

Thanks for kompliement !
GT4 is a PS2 sim with +600 cars. It's from 1-1100 hp. Many cars and +70 tracks. Option Stream Z included. It seems like many S2 people should get it.
He was joking. Not many people agree that GT4 is a simulation after they've driven S2... so.... but lets not get into that, skins thread
my 2 cents (or skinZ?)
had nothing else 2 do that day @ work...

theyre kinda similar 2 each other, but n!ce looking so far... enj0y
Attached images
FZ5_C1.jpg
FZ5_C3.jpg
FZR_b2.jpg
This goes along with the FXR GZOX I made from Japan's Super GT Championship. Some great looking cars in that, plenty more to skin

Both skins aren't an exact match, I think that the real thngs are too busy with sponsors and logo's.

PUBLIC.
Attached images
FZR_DENSO05.jpg
fzr_denso_ss.JPG
A skin i made for the fz50 gtr. Not made many skins, only probably about 10 - 15 or so. Thinking ive got the hand of it now. The skin isnt based upon any car just made up. Let me know what you guys think, good or bad.

Thanks.

Edit : Editing the skin - On the preview ive got my name and number on the car. On the skin i have removed them. So you can edit the skin to add your name and number only.
Attached images
FZR_G&WRACE.jpg
show.jpg
nice i like that alot, very clean and eye catching
Quote from racerximport :nice skin!! I have been looking for a skin for this car. how and where do I find it and make one of my own?

you cant use the FZ5or FZR because ure an Demo racer

FZ Skins (All)
(2561 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG