The online racing simulator
best guitarist of all time
(178 posts, started )

Poll : Which one of these do you think is the best guitarist?

Other, (i'm pretty sure I've missed some...)-so post below plz!
Jimi Hendrix (solo artist)
Jimmy Page (Led Zeppelin)
Joe Satriani (solo artist)
kirk Hammett (Metallica)
Herman Li (Dragonforce)
Richie Sambora (Bon Jovi)
Eric Clapton or Steve Lukather...
Both are excellent guitar players in their own style
Quote from wark :Three more genre leaders: Dick Dale (representing surf), Brian Setzer (representing rockabilly), and John Fogerty (representing swamp rock).

Nice

Really impressive when Dick Dale and Gary Hoey get together. Those 2 can tear it up. You have to hand it to Brian Setzer, that guy tears it up considering he's toting that 137 pound Gretsch guitar around. John Fogerty - CCR - enough said about that.
#153 - dev
Vlatko Stefanvski
Where's Chris Rea?
My vote goes to Steve Vai :guitarist
Wes Borland :bluegrab:
Hendrix for sure and directly after him Page.
there's the guitarrist from Avenged Sevenfold...this guy's solos are like an addiction
Leo Kottke.
#165 - dev
Rocky George
Quote from Senninha25 :there's the guitarrist from Avenged Sevenfold...this guy's solos are like an addiction

I'll agree, I don't know his name but he is a great guitarist. I am not sure if he is the best of all times, but he's pretty high up on the list.

Also, Alexi from Children Of Bodom comes high up on the list, he got the speed, feelings and overal quality with big scales that makes him a great guitarist.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I don't understand why people can't just play piano. It will sound nicer too.

It's just another way of getting sounds out of a guitar
I'm not very interested in learning that way, but dude... it sounds really fantastic (if you don't like the technique just open another tab and listen to the music :nod
Quote from thisnameistaken :I don't understand why people can't just play piano. It will sound nicer too.

Someday people will be plucking the strings inside their pianos like harps—just you wait!

best guitarist of all time
(178 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG