The online racing simulator
Rascar13's modified files
(29 posts, started )
I have created this thread, so I have a place to post all things I make for LFS, instead of creating a new thread every time I have a new thing. I've began to try making new textures and I will probably begin to make a few engine sounds, too. (my skins and layouts will be posted in the other forums, made for that) So, check this for new stuff sometimes if you want

All the stuff will be uploaded to http://www.lfs-database.com

Engine Sound: FXO Race engine sound
Description:
Cool sound for racing
Download Now
---------------------------------------

Texture: XFG Car Radio

Bigger Picture
Description:
Car radio in XFG interior (patch Y30), changed.
(Old XFG_Interior1 included as backup)
Download Now
----------------------------------------
1 new file added to the first post...
Quote from Inouva :The pic ca be more big?

Uhm, sure. I'll fix it
EDIT: link for a bigger one under the small
It's still a small pic.

Have you only changed the CD player? That's all I can see from the small pic.
Quote from beefyman666 :It's still a small pic.

Have you only changed the CD player? That's all I can see from the small pic.

There is link for a bigger one below the small (I know it was a small pic in the link but I edited it so now tis big). And yes, its the Car radio there's changed, as you can read in the description (its related to cruisers as racers doesnt look after the car radio)
When I posted, the 'bigger pic' link just linked to the small pic. I see it's changed now.

You could've used a better headunit.
Quote from beefyman666 :When I posted, the 'bigger pic' link just linked to the small pic. I see it's changed now.

You could've used a better headunit.

hehe

EDIT: You're all welcome to request something, but i'm still a bit newbie at modifieing lfs
I want a bodykit and neons for XRT!
I want a Fiat Tipo (not Punto ) speedo (the new improvement in Y30) have dds-file (XFG) Thx if you can make
Hard requests Riders Motion - That, I cant make
KENWOOD - I'll try, but I dont know how it works with the new textures so I dont know if I can make it
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
Engine Sound added to first post
Quote from KENWOOD :I want a Fiat Tipo (not Punto ) speedo (the new improvement in Y30) have dds-file (XFG) Thx if you can make

Picture help : In attachment (1.jpg thats what i say to edit ) other two pictures the "materials" to make (Between the Electric and the name sign pls take a Sedicivalvole (with red) sign pls Thank you!
Attached images
1.JPG
3CEEF66B9C7749E0934A8ACF29F08412.jpg
resim0508sc.jpg
Quote from KENWOOD :Picture help : In attachment (1.jpg thats what i say to edit ) other two pictures the "materials" to make (Between the Electric and the name sign pls take a Sedicivalvole (with red) sign pls Thank you!

Thanks for the pics. Lets see what I can do I'll probably need help with it, so I dont know when it will be finished, if finished.

EDIT: I cant make it... Its not only .dds files you have to edit. Also other files for XFG. If you just edit the dds files for XFdials, you wont move the speedo, only the background. (hard to explain)
I know only the background,im not want the dials it no possible to make i know... only the speedo background ^^

So in "winzip XD" :
-I only want the white lines (like on the picture) to the speedo,indicator,oil etc sign in grey (likes sign off,if its too impossible only make the signs >>) and the Electric and Sedicivalvole and Veglia Borletti sign to the background im not want to move the speedo :P
Ok, I'll make it as good as I can
KENWOOD - I began to make it and after a while, I went ingame to test it and then the speedo was gone There was only the background with the stuff I had made.. So for some reason we cant edit it
can you send the "beta" version? I try it,and i try to make to usable if i can! Bu thx for the try!
Quote from KENWOOD :can you send the "beta" version? I try it,and i try to make to usable if i can! Bu thx for the try!

Sorry, but I deleted it as I had only made the white lines, when I tested it ingame...
okay no problame
i swear to god that interior is off a punto, my mum has one
Fiat Punto interior
It IS the Punto!!!

I changed the XF interior to make it look even more like the Punto

I wanted to replicate the seats too, but the texture is tiled at a 40 degree angle, so I can't make the stripes the same
Attached images
Fiat Punto photo.jpg
Fiat Punto.jpg
the center console and the steering wheel look exactly the same

(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG