The online racing simulator
Quote from Bg-racing :yes i m from poor town sry again for my bad english that`s right 24 pounds are too much money for me

This isn't really the place for it, but you could look out for some of the demo competitions where the prize is an S2 license.

We should stop spamming the test patch thread now though
I remember when I was poor, I wanted a motorbike so I worked for a year delivering pizzas until I earned enough money.
Quote from Scawen :I remember when I was poor, I wanted a motorbike so I worked for a year delivering pizzas until I earned enough money.

Now look at you , rich man , working in a game , with toonnss of money (?) !

@ontopick

Patch works perfect , no errors in this side of the planet
Quote from Scawen :I remember when I was poor, I wanted a motorbike so I worked for a year delivering pizzas until I earned enough money.

[O/T] Motorbikes in LFS confirmed?

And what are you working for now? :-) :-) :-)

PS: Sorry for off-topic ;-)
w00tz! *runs off to try it*
Hopefully no more test patches will be needed .

P.S. Going to try it out .
Gonna try it out.
#109 - hda
thanks

going to try it now
Dang, "Unlocks for this week all used". And I was pretty sure I should have had at least 1 free anyway.

[edit] Sorted now. Cheers. [/edit]
Thanks!
Quote from PaulH :Dang, "Unlocks for this week all used". And I was pretty sure I should have had at least 1 free anyway.

same here
thanks, Scawen. Hopefully, friday will come fast!
thx
Quote from Senninha25 :thanks, Scawen. Hopefully, friday will come fast!

Friday?
Quote from Scawen :You cannot upload hotlaps until Z goes official - hopefully tomorrow!

Yay! I'm in! Thanks Scawen.
-
(nesrulz) DELETED by nesrulz
Cool, Thannk Final Test Patch, sounds great. Hope that Z come tommotow, too
Quote from [RF]-art555 :same here

Sorry, I was a bit slow to update the unlocks. But everyone has 2 now.

NOTE : If you had Y30 or Y31 you can just use the auto updater to patch to Y32. Just click list of hosts.
Quote from Scawen :Sorry, I was a bit slow to update the unlocks. But everyone has 2 now.

NOTE : If you had Y30 or Y31 you can just use the auto updater to patch to Y32. Just click list of hosts.

Thank you Please ignore my sent mail
Red Rider
ql final test patch come out i hope it ll come out patch z
Y32. Fixed some bugs for me.
Red Rider
my team friends were very happy when im post final test patch on our forum
Quote from Xenix74 :Hi guys have a little problem
how is it possible to update from y22 to y32?
When i try to select and load a Track Lfs shut down to windows everytime!

*I accidentally deleted the y30 version from my desktop, and try now too test the y31 version but it crash when i update from y22 to y32.
With y22 to y30 was no problems ?!

Use Y to Y32 patch and then auto update to Y33 or just wait until Z comes out and don't waste your unlocks.
forget my post waiting for y33 now
but u sayd that patch y32 was the last test
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG