The online racing simulator
Quote from Gobby :Just spent the last couple of hours on this...its a real life skin from superGT series in Japan.

Public skin, so enjoy.

Very nice skin I will use it if you don't mine.
Quote from bobvanvliet :And why did they make it look like a (diagram of a) pig?

Funny stuff.

Edit: The real one is even cooler, it has all the names for the various cuts of meat on it!

And nevermind, I found it: http://www.ultimatecarpage.com ... le=car.php&carnum=421

UCP rocks! everybody go there!
UCP sucks. They have a lot of incorrect info, and most of the people in their forums could be out-witted by my toaster.

Nice skins guys!
Quote from MAGGOT :UCP sucks. They have a lot of incorrect info, and most of the people in their forums could be out-witted by my toaster.

Nice skins guys!

no true, only certain members are like that, UCP is always more correct than SC.net
Yep, sorry, my mistake I get them confised often. Whats that other major Supercar website? Its even worse than Supercars.net. (Bentley Speed 8 was listed with both EXP Speed 8s on one page, all as the same car =/ )

MAGGOT
My skins, Suggs and Comms welcome
Attached images
FZR_GMI1.JPG
FZR_GMI2.JPG
Motul 350z
I dont really want to post after that ^^^^^^ lol
But anyway - The niaan motul 350Z race car
there is my model with the only half decent picture of the real car (and its a toy lol) There are a few mistakes such as the stripes are in different places and decals slightly different etc. Oh and some decals missing because i couldnt find what they said.
Anyway let me know what you think
Attached images
motul350z.jpg
FZR_MOTUL350GR copy.jpg
Although that skin has been made a fair few times before I still like it. Good work.
I decided I needed a skin for the FZ5. Just because
Attached images
FZ5_bipolar.jpg
bipolarscr.jpg
And I've already seen them beastie and done this
Attached images
Biohazard.jpg
Biohazard2.jpg
Quote from tristancliffe :And I've already seen them beastie and done this

Whoah!!! That looks soooo good after rendering. Thanks mate
Quote from tristancliffe :And I've already seen them beastie and done this

Is it possible to get a 1600x1200 render?
Um, yes, I suppose it would be

Which one of the above (I made a second one whilst I was on campus) and which skin?

Edit: 1600*1200 as requested. Went for a darker background than at first, but brighter than the second attempt. Hope it's okay. I'll PM you to let you know, which makes this sentence pointless
Attached images
Biohazard1600_1200.jpg
Quote from tristancliffe :Um, yes, I suppose it would be

Which one of the above (I made a second one whilst I was on campus) and which skin?

Hmm... Maybe the third one? Or the last which you have already made. The decision is yours
My CoRe Racing team skin:
Attached images
FZR_CoRe56.jpeg
You're getting far too good at that Tristan

Tristan Cliffe 3d LFS renders Ltd sounds far more fun than Tristan Cliffe engineering enterprises doesn't it?
Quote from Smax :You're getting far too good at that Tristan

Tristan Cliffe 3d LFS renders Ltd sounds far more fun than Tristan Cliffe engineering enterprises doesn't it?

Heheh. Ultimate fast service Thanks again tristancliffe!
here is my dark side.

Skinfile
Attached images
evostar.jpg
That is very hot HEIZER, I guess that is what you have been doing all night long Make some skins for the UFR, that car is hardly skinned
Great skin Heizer. Like those black stripes on the front spoiler.
oooh that is nice!
Sweetah!

FZ Skins (All)
(2561 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG