The online racing simulator
I want to join a racing team ... bye bye PRT
(8 posts, started )
Hello gentlemen

I am Bored with what I am doing from about one year ago till now, which is trying to build up an Egyptian team with LFS, but unfortunately my efforts gone with the wind !!, because there is no much Egyptians around here except 3 or 4 drivers whom preferred to drive alone and they do not have the passion to be collected in one team, I launched the PRT pharaohs racing team to try to get them but I failed !!and it appears as one man team.

So I want now to be a part of a well organized team and here are some of my career in LFS:

distance:
46666 Km
Fuel burnt:
11584 Ltr
Laps:
Hosts joined:
Races won:
Second:
Third:
Finished:
Qualifications:
Pole Positions:
Drags / Wins:
2 / 1

I want to inform you that mybe I did not won a lot of races, but that was because of I don’t like 1 to 1 race which will collect a lot of wins, also I don’t like weak races to collect wins, I just like to race with tough powerful drivers to learn from them as I think that the skilled drivers will take my skills up to it's limits.

My upcoming calendar:

1- I am a part of One GP BF1 cup with my current team name PRT and the cup is coming to 5th round.

2- I will take part in the coming one GP International Front Driven Series which will start 12th July using FXO car.

3- I am a part of FZ50 GT3 Cup which is in the 2nd round, this cup using FZR car with some modifications to simulate Porsche 911 GT3 Cup.

4- I signed up for the upcoming LOTA GP2 cup which will use FO8 car with 20 % intake restriction.

5- I am a part of OWRL Div B FOX league and I stand on 13th place out of 75 drivers.

As I said those are my current commitments for some leagues around, and I hope to complete them but I can do so with name of my new team if any want me to drive for.

I have the passion to learn about setups and car adjustments,I like , also I have not bad knowledge of skinning using Photoshop and blender to render cars.

For more info please visit my page at www.lfsworld.net and search my name = ihab abbas

If any team interest in me please pm me or send me an e-mail: ihab_abbas@yahoo.com

Thanks & best regards to all

Hey, Check out our website at www.rp-motorsports.net

We compete in OneGP, StormCup, UF BR Cup, and many more.

Thanks,
Kenneth
#3 - Kdovi
What about Dynamic Racing?
Quote :We are a New international team in the world of Live For Speed community, founded in 10/4/2008 , As our name seams to be an Egyptian name, and that is true but we are welcoming any gentleman racer to join our team in a concept of that the Egyptian old civilization the Pharaohs are an international human interest, not just for the new Egyptians but for all the people around the world, So when you join us make sure that you will be most welcome from all members of the team as you will be one of the Pharaohs, and we will help you to take your racing machine to it's full throttle to bring home the grand prix.
Now feel free to discover the website and to decide to join us or at least to be one of our friends in the community of LFS.

Best Regards
PRT managment

i guess he has a team the was estabalised 10/4/2008

but its only 6/30/2008
well he just wrights the date different we in europe wright: DD/MM/YYYY americans wright MM/DD/YYYY.

So he means 10 April not 4 October.
Quote from Frost_More :well he just wrights the date different we in europe wright: DD/MM/YYYY americans wright MM/DD/YYYY.

So he means 10 April not 4 October.

ok my bad =]
Quote from Kdovi :What about Dynamic Racing?

I second that, what about Dynamic Racing?
We offer a quite, eh, relaxed athmosphere to our drivers, compete in some leagues and try to keep the pressure down.
You could team up with Leprekaun and become the egyptian team inside DR then

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG