The online racing simulator
hmm..,maybe you have turned off that it load track and cars at the start
I have two LFS folders, one normal one (currently Y30) and a folder for LFS tweak to play around now and then. Thats Patch Y. If i wanted to race online with the Patch Y folder that has tweak, is it ok to go online as long as i don't turn on LFS tweak or will it detect that tweak has been used and me getting banned?

Thanks.
Goody, but one thing..
i tryed to download some dds wheels... (steering wheels)
And i got them, but every car BUT Xrt got them.. xrt:s steering wheel wont chage? whats up with that? some bug or just wrong kind of steering wheel?
Because, that's that type of wheel, usual wheel for street car.
Only thing what you could do is add stickers, and thats lame, because there is no place for some middle logo or brand.
That's all in my opinion.
Sorry if this has been already posted, though i doubt it has since 90 % of these posts are thank yous

When you choose no wheel/driver on xfg (and probably other cars) the part steering column you see is disgusting :S. And now that the dash has turn signals on top of speedometer/tachometer, can you use those to indicate lights? Not that anyone will notice since ... when do you use signals in a race? but still, :P
Quote from Blädi :Goody, but one thing..
i tryed to download some dds wheels... (steering wheels)
And i got them, but every car BUT Xrt got them.. xrt:s steering wheel wont chage? whats up with that? some bug or just wrong kind of steering wheel?

A .DDS file is a texture, you downloaded some new textures for the old steering wheels. The XFG, XRG, XRT and XRR's now have different steering wheels in the new test patch so the textures don't work on them.
Quote from MijnWraak :When you choose no wheel/driver on xfg (and probably other cars) the part steering column you see is disgusting :S.

+1 to not seeing the steering column when having the wheel/driver turned off...
Quote from Mischa NED :Did someone post this mirror bug already? I haven't seen it around, but excuse me if it's a double post I attached the picture.. I think that sais it all. The top part of the mirror is not filled / sky blue... I'd expect some trees there

In case you didn't recognise.. it's a XRG

Same bug on XRT, nothing is reflecting there. No trees, no flags, nothing

Image from the quoted post: http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=60285&d=1214759657
Yes that one is fixed (in my version).

I will release Y31 later this afternoon and that will be a good time to check if any reported issues have been fixed. There is a last chance for a couple more fixes tomorrow, if important.
Quote from MijnWraak :Try getting a fresh download at lfs.net

p.s. w00t another massachusettesite.

yea i did and it worked but i couldnt check last night because i had no unlocks

but im staying in y24 for now until patch z =p

ty scawen
I think i found a bug . In single player , at both drag strips im not able to select pracitce mode (it stays at 1 lap )
Quote from Nadeo4441 :I think i found a bug . In single player , at both drag strips im not able to select pracitce mode (it stays at 1 lap )

thats normal i think, because you cant practice dragging
Quote from Nadeo4441 :I think i found a bug . In single player , at both drag strips im not able to select pracitce mode (it stays at 1 lap )

why would you drag with no laps...
i have a problem with XFR and the gearbox. sometimes the 5th gear doesn't work. i have to push the button 2 or 3 times to change from gear 4 to 5. bug or is this right?
Is Y31 going to be released today?
I dont know if i should upgrade now or later
-
(felplacerad) DELETED by felplacerad : Perhaps I better remove this post. Sorry for any inconvience.
-
(felplacerad) DELETED by felplacerad : Found the post and linked it, only to find out it was posted at the same page of the same thread. I do feel rather silly now.
Quote from LiMiTED :Is Y31 going to be released today?
I dont know if i should upgrade now or later

Come on mate give the devs a break, they have been working long hours so leave it to them

It will come
Quote from Waffenaffe :Hi,i had a problem on a server.
I turned and fell on top...
I waited a bit,then i was bored in tried to start in 5th gear(1:41) Suddenly there was a silly noise.And I had only 2,5FPS...
When i look in replay,there is the noise too,but no FPS lose.
Hope u can help scawen.

I get the same as this guy.

If my car is on the roof, and i try to start it in the highest gear, i get an extremely loud noise (sounds like extreme clipping/looping), then everyone lags and i get 2.5FPS. Then i have no choice but to either ctrl+alt+del or to shut off my computer.

I will post specs if needed, but i dont think its a computer issue. I can re-produce this on my laptop and other PC, so im pretty sure its a bug.
not exactly critical or anything and probably not a new problem either but definitely an unintended gamestate:
1) press shift-u in single player
2) press shift-p
3) you car ends up in the pits but you dont get to the garage screen
4) press esc to get the "no cars in race" message
Quote from Waffenaffe :Hi,i had a problem on a server.
I turned and fell on top...
I waited a bit,then i was bored in tried to start in 5th gear(1:41) Suddenly there was a silly noise.And I had only 2,5FPS...
When i look in replay,there is the noise too,but no FPS lose.
Hope u can help scawen.

You read?

ahhh,BTW: I had a Crash when i exited LFS,never happened before.
PS:I played a bit,you see,there are lots of them,i only moved a bit
I use XP,just another Theme
Attached images
Unbenannt.JPG
i guess your version of your windows is little old i had this problem with the old one with many games
Thank you all for the testing. You should find the important bugs are now fixed, in Y31.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=45111

We are running out of time so it would be great if you could verify that the fixes worked and use this version for a bit of testing. Thank you!

Quote from Shotglass :not exactly critical or anything and probably not a new problem either but definitely an unintended gamestate:
1) press shift-u in single player
2) press shift-p
3) you car ends up in the pits but you dont get to the garage screen
4) press esc to get the "no cars in race" message

Just so you know, I have a note of this but it is not fixed in Y31.
This thread is closed

Test Patch Y30 : XF / XR Interiors
(447 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG