The online racing simulator
Quote from AndroidXP :Heh, I'm driving an Audi 100 CC with an inline 5
19 years old by now with about 345000km on it, but still running much better than many cars half of that age.

hehe! what kind power do you get from your engine? i have like 100kW (136hp? on 2144cc, 10 valve), but it's a FWD i'm sorry to say.. it pulls nice though.. my car is ALL problems at the moment! not long before i have to get another car..

but the sound is great! it's the power and sound i like about these cars! gotta get a 200 turbo sometime! *dreamy*
Hmmm I'll have to try some of these. Not interested in turbos, but I like the Turbo Esprit, if only cos my Dad was project manager on it. And the McLarenF1 is a proper car - none of this girly turbo/4WD nonsense, so that'll be tried too...

I tried to make a Koenigsegg over the weekend, and got the figures to within 5%. Then I spent ages making a reasonable setup and closed both. Forgot the save the preset :doh:
Quote from keltern :hehe! what kind power do you get from your engine? i have like 100kW (136hp? on 2144cc, 10 valve), but it's a FWD i'm sorry to say.. it pulls nice though.. my car is ALL problems at the moment! not long before i have to get another car..

but the sound is great! it's the power and sound i like about these cars! gotta get a 200 turbo sometime! *dreamy*

The sound is indeed lovely. Mine's pulling 85kW (115hp), but to my shame I don't even know any further details, just its power and cylincer count. :ashamed:

Quote from tristancliffe :Forgot the save the preset :doh:

Ouch :ouch:
Quote from DratsaB :Cheers mate, there all great, Lotus is lots of fun ty

Did you mean for the SLR to be based on the XRGT Turbo? 'cause the .set included was for the XRGT, but the .twk is based on the Turbo.

The tweak is supposed to be for the XR GT...the non-turbo one...I just realized what I did...I accidentally saved it as the Esprit Turbo, and I lost the SLR, so I'll have to re-do it later...Lol sorry! But don't worry because I'll have it up hopefully by tomorrow! Oh and I also did another one yesterday...a 2003 Ford Escape V6...3.0 liter DOHC V6 with 201 hp and AWD...nice little SUV for rally-x, though it is a bit tippy...feel free to adjust the engine position down a touch! Enjoy!

Yod

EDIT: I have your SLR McLaren re-finished...so here it is!
Attached files
03_Ford_Escape.zip - 494 B - 284 views
05_SLR_McLaren.zip - 504 B - 344 views
#55 - axus
BMW M3 (E46) + Setup
#56 - axus
Ferrari F430 + Setup
#57 - axus
Audi RS4 (2005) + Setup
#58 - axus
TVR Sagaris + Setup
#59 - axus
Ultima GTR 640 + Setup
Here is the car that holds 0-100mph-0 world record at 9.9s... on road tyres. It is reasonably drivable and I managed to get it 'round Blackwood in 1:16... careful though - it bites a lot.
Attached files
XR GT TURBO_Ultima GTR 640.set - 132 B - 360 views
Ultima GTR 640.rar - 282 B - 351 views
can someoen please make a bugatti veyron 16.4
Either LFS or LFSTweak only supports up to 12 cylinders.

But you could still mimick the car although it would have a lot more lag than the 4 turbo beast.
ya.. im messing around with the settings right now.. its.. surprisingly slow lol

can we get that W16 fonnybone ?
Quote from XCNuse :ya.. im messing around with the settings right now.. its.. surprisingly slow lol

can we get that W16 fonnybone ?

I know it's a fast car, but forget not that it weights... what.. 4500 lbs or something insane?

LOL

Any car with a "horsepower gauge" is cool though LOL
omfg! lower your wheelsize maybe? hehe! even 18" is a bit big.. so 20" equals overkill!

i feel that the drivability is reduced with the slicks on that thing, so if the engine is realisticly placed, it rolls all over the place in any corner..
yeah, i know.. but the kitcar flares don't exist in LFS..
well, i've made tons of "replicas", but i don't think any of them are good enough to be shared..

i would definately make a decent tweak and setup if i had a carmodel similar to this though!

Quote from yodman :Hey guys! Well, I'm really happy that this came back to life! I've already put together 2 tweaks and I plan to put another one together before the night is out! The two I have are a car and a truck. The car is a 2004 Ford Mustang V6, with an included skin. It's a 3.8 V6 with 193 hp and a 5 speed manual...It's the car I own! The truck is a 1997 Ford F-250 with a 4.6 V8 with 220 hp and a 4-speed transmission. (Yes, I checked it's spcifications...I like realism) It's a little fast for it's weight, but it's nice and high...slap on some oversize tires and go offroading! Feel free to turn on 4WD, as my truck has the 4WD option!

As I always used to do, I've included a setup and a tweak, and both are for the GTT. I have also included a color setting and skin I put together a while ago for the Mustang tweak. Simple, but gets the job done! Enjoy the toys!

EDIT: Now, like I said, I'm adding one more here tonight...I just finished it up! It's a 1983 Hurst/Oldsmobile Cutlass, with a 5.0 liter 'hi-performance' V8 with 180 hp...It's a rear-drive musclecar for the '80s! Hope you like it! I gotta go get the real oe out of grandma's garage this year! Again both a set and tweak are included...Enjoy

By the way guys, feel free to request some tweaks from me, as I'll be glad to do them as I have time!

Yod

Have to say Im really enjoying the Ford F-250. Great for rallycross

cheers
does anyone fancy doing a civic type r one? EP3 or integra maybe?
did someone mention somewhere about not being able to do VTEC?
Quote from Mini_ron_82 :...
did someone mention somewhere about not being able to do VTEC?

yes. Fonnybone did mention in the readme, you aren't able to emulate VTEC (or similar things) due to LFS' engine simulation system
#70 - axus
Ferrari F430 v1.1 + Setup
Just a small update for this awesome beast - I couldn't find the weight distribution at first so I just put it at something reasonable and left it. I found the right value now (43/57 Front/Rear) and I updated it accordingly. Enjoy!
Attached files
Ferrari F430 v1.1.rar - 231 B - 316 views
XR GT TURBO_F430.set - 132 B - 312 views
this is Civic + ACCORD SIR 2,200cc+6 speed
hehe~over 9000rpm,top speed over 200km/h
Attached files
XF GTI_SU.set - 132 B - 446 views
XFG+bigT.rar - 187 B - 303 views
Quote from punkboy80 :Dahlback Golf with Audi quatro technic (5 cylinder, 600-900 hp depend from turbo boost , 928 Nm)
The settings is not the best, when somebody make a best setting upload it please.
http://www.dahlbackracing.se/english/projekt/golf_rs1.html

Is it fwd? (EDIT: awd, phew!)

The set isn't too great though

Jesusss!

*testing 1, 2 , 3...
#73 - axus
Aston Martin Vanquish S + Setup
#74 - axus
2005 BMW M5 E60 v1.1 + Set
I realised that I had made several stupid mistakes with my old BMW M5 preset - for one thing the rear tyres and the front tyres were the wrong way round so the thing slid into every corner. For another the redline was way too high. Anyway, here is the updated version with a setup. It's pretty quick, pushing 1:21's around Blackwood without trying very hard.
Attached files
XR GT TURBO_M5.set - 132 B - 532 views
2005 BMW M5 E60 v1.1.rar - 224 B - 391 views
Ford GT '03

This is nearly exactly right, the peak power is 4rpm off and the peak torque is about 200rpm off. The power is 5HP off as well.
Attached files
Ford GT 03.rar - 214 B - 284 views
XR GT TURBO_Ford GT '03.set - 132 B - 476 views
This thread is closed

LFSTweak Presets - Post 'em here! [old thread]
(285 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG