The online racing simulator
anyone in the same boat...
(9 posts, closed, started )
well... i patched to Testpatch Y30.... THEN i realized i couldnt play iwth friends so i patched back thats both my unlocks .... then that messed up my lfs so i Deleted it and went to Unlock it and of course i forgot I HAVE NO unlocks so now i cant play lfs for a week or atleast till dev's give me an unlock which most likely wont happen ... emailed yesterday afternoon still waiting ....

-Rockstar
Use that email us link thats floating around
#3 - garph
If you read the test patch posts and the warnings then you wouldn't have made such a mistake and be left with no unlocks.

Sorry guy, no sympathy at all.
What's the point of this thread?
Why people don't make a copy of their LFS folder before they install new test patches. It doesn't cause any problems because it's only an exe file and some data. You can switch back and forth between several versions, only use one unlock and don't look like a fool when you don't have to ask new unlocks.
To me...I wonder why we have to have unlocks..We bought the game, so why do we have to wait to have unlocks? Shouldn't we have like a code we put in everytime we get a new patch like this to unlock it?
#7 - Jakg
Quote from scoobyrbac :To me...I wonder why we have to have unlocks..We bought the game, so why do we have to wait to have unlocks? Shouldn't we have like a code we put in everytime we get a new patch like this to unlock it?

You bought a license, not the game.

If you could unlock S2 an unlimited number of times, why can't I just sell you my username / PW for £5 if you promise not to go online? I could do that a LOT of times...
Quote from Blackout :Why people don't make a copy of their LFS folder before they install new test patches. It doesn't cause any problems because it's only an exe file and some data. You can switch back and forth between several versions, only use one unlock and don't look like a fool when you don't have to ask new unlocks.

thats what i do i have y30 and y24
The test patch comes with plenty of warnings.

All necessary warnings are in red or green at the top of the test patch post.

Everyone's unlocks available were increased to 2 for the test patch.

We do not respond to requests for unlocks made on the forum.

I'll close this thread now, it is not "General LFS discussion".
This thread is closed

(9 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG