The online racing simulator
Quote from Frost_More :Yes it does

I had this.
Q: Do you use a link file to start LFS.
A: if so (my case) make sure all references in the link fyle point to your Y30-map and not the old map.

(dont know what is the correct english for it since i use dutch version of windows. Snelkoppeling its called there.)
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :I had this.
A: if so (my case) make sure all references in the link fyle point to your Y30-map and not the old map.

(dont know what is the correct english for it since i use dutch version of windows. Snelkoppeling its called there.)

shortcut u mean? genväg here in sweden
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :I had this.

What exactly do you mean with link file? I just use the Shortcut (Snelkoppeling) To start the Y30 version of the game. I made a shortcut out of the map of LFS like I did with the Y24 version.
What he's talking about is that you should make sure that both red underlined directories/folders (or "maps" as you call them) are the same.
Attached images
shortcut.png
Quote from AndroidXP :What he's talking about is that you should make sure that both red underlined directories/folders (or "maps" as you call them) are the same.

Hmm, I looked at the shortcut and they both give a correct path. Maybe I need to uninstall the Y24 version?
Quote from Frost_More :I have a little problem I think, I downloaded lfs again from the main website then installed it in a different map and installed the Y30 patch. When I load the game it runs very good, but I don't have the new interior for the GTR cars etc.

Does anyone know why perhaps?

Thanks Scawen for the patch makes the game graphics allot better and smoother

you do know the updated interior's are only on the xfg, xrg, xrt, and xrr... right?
Quote from Jamesisinthehouse12 :you do know the updated interior's are only on the xfg, xrg, xrt, and xrr... right?

Yes I do,

but for some reason it ain't working...
That seemed to do the trick, weird that it didn't worked before but hey its fixed now

Thanks for the support guys!
Quote from Frost_More :That seemed to do the trick, weird that it didn't worked before but hey its fixed now

Thanks for the support guys!

Quote from LFSn00b :There's updated interiors for XFG, XRG, XRT, UFR, XFR and XRR actually and IIRC FOX and FO8 interiors are a bit updated too

yeah, I know
If one interior was there all the others would be
o god it's coool!!! scawen, thanksthanksthanks<3!!!
Hello,
first thanks for this great testpatch The interiors are really nice^^
But I think something is wrong with my XFG and XFR interiors because they didn't look like some pictures which posted here (see attached screenshots).
The other interiors are fantastic^^

MfG Reese
Attached images
Bug1.jpg
Bug2.jpg
Small O/T, but if you`re reading this Scawen, what`s the point of the detailed alpha channel in the new XRracedashALP24.dds file? Is this the start of variable light/reflection mapping for the textures, or did eric just forget to remove it?

At the moment, the alpha in that file seems to do nothing.
A small bug.

In Shift+U mode, can't to see dash indicators moving. Gear and rev's indicators are always stoped
Quote from Napalm Candy :A small bug.

In Shift+U mode, can't to see dash indicators moving. Gear and rev's indicators are always stoped

already known
Quote from unseen :Small O/T, but if you`re reading this Scawen, what`s the point of the detailed alpha channel in the new XRracedashALP24.dds file? Is this the start of variable light/reflection mapping for the textures, or did eric just forget to remove it?

At the moment, the alpha in that file seems to do nothing.

it does? the part where the display is is transparent, the "case" is not.

or I am missing something there.
#370 - SuT
I change my opinion about Wheel in XRT and XRG is very good!! xD
I don't know if it has been reported already, but I can't find a way to add AI drivers in this test patch.
BTW, congrats for the visual improvement!
JJ72, Most of the textures with alpha channels usually have very simple areas on the alpha channel (circles where dials go, etc) but that specific file has a far more detailed alpha copy of the whole texture over it. It looks much more like a mask for something new and interesting....
Quote from Speed Soro :I don't know if it has been reported already, but I can't find a way to add AI drivers in this test patch.
BTW, congrats for the visual improvement!

strange, it works on my LFS
another small bug, i think, is commands for intermittent and wipers are inverted in XRT
This thread is closed

Test Patch Y30 : XF / XR Interiors
(447 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG