The online racing simulator
psp's are cool!
(20 posts, started )
psp's are cool!
just a pointless post really, I'm testing out the web browser on my mates new PSP . typing's a chore but it's still pretty cool! i'm sold on one... when's LFS PSP coming out ;P
Okay, who's the first to post a 1600x1200 .bmp to kill his poor PSP? A full length .gif of a movie would also do
Quote from Theafro :just a pointless post really, I'm testing out the web browser on my mates new PSP . typing's a chore but it's still pretty cool! i'm sold on one... when's LFS PSP coming out ;P

I have PSP but too bad there is not many good games for it. Im using it right now as a MP3 player. We can only dream about LFS on PSP.
LFS Mobile is coming!
Attached images
lfs_2d.jpg
lfs_mobile.jpg
Yeah right.
With an experienced java game creator, it wouldn't be that hard tho, would be funny.
#7 - Vain
LFS in java? You sick *******!!!!
*leaves room choaking*

No serious. LFS in java would require something like a 4 Ghz-CPU with 2GB RAM to run properly, without talking about the graphics at all.

Vain
For when you're on a trip and you're missing it too hard... There are a lot of java games based upon full games... Of course it will suck, but just the thought of having it right there in your hand would be cool, no?
#9 - Vain
You mean something like mini-arcade-LFS?

Vain
Quote from sgt.flippy :With an experienced java game creator, it wouldn't be that hard tho, would be funny.

Java, PSP games are done in assembler arent they?

[EDIT] Nope, they can do it in C. Source : http://www.scriptscribbler.com/psp/
-
(MonkOnHotTinRoof) DELETED by MonkOnHotTinRoof
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :Hehehe LFS already exists for cell phone. http://www.vsocial.com/video/?d=16732

Nice fake :P

I have Doom, Doom II, Final Doom, and Ultimate Doom on my mobile phone ^__^

Load times are pretty good too
lfs on a mobile wouldbe fun no matter how crap it is... i myself have doom and duke nukem on my phone.... fps are very good and its a nice time waster when uni lectures get booring

mad
Maybe some kind of LFS manager game would work. Like an LFS development simulator. You could choose to be scawen, victor or eric. Depending which character you choose you would get kissing&hugging threads on forum if you stay on schedule and patches get released "on time". If you happen to "miss a waypoint" or don't add a community requested feature you start getting letter bombs (rumble effect!) and l33t hack3R attacks against LFSworld.

If you finish the game and S3 gets released you get official progress report and infinite credits. lol

Of course the game would have to be real-time type of game, without the ability of rewinding or restarting. So that's where we get the reality TV version. You are left alone on an island and your mission is to code S3. Because you don't have a computer you need to write the source code on beach sand. But you need to be fast because the tides are coming! This would take stress tests on new level!

In the second version of the reality TV you would get skidmarks and blue flags, oh no, lol

Just a though
Quote from Hyperactive :Maybe some kind of LFS manager game would work. Like an LFS development simulator. You could choose to be scawen, victor or eric. Depending which character you choose you would get kissing&hugging threads on forum if you stay on schedule and patches get released "on time". If you happen to "miss a waypoint" or don't add a community requested feature you start getting letter bombs (rumble effect!) and l33t hack3R attacks against LFSworld.

If you finish the game and S3 gets released you get official progress report and infinite credits. lol

Of course the game would have to be real-time type of game, without the ability of rewinding or restarting. So that's where we get the reality TV version. You are left alone on an island and your mission is to code S3. Because you don't have a computer you need to write the source code on beach sand. But you need to be fast because the tides are coming! This would take stress tests on new level!

In the second version of the reality TV you would get skidmarks and blue flags, oh no, lol

Just a though

That's one of the few things on the internet that actually made me laugh out loud
Quote from Madman_CZ :lfs on a mobile wouldbe fun no matter how crap it is... i myself have doom and duke nukem on my phone.... fps are very good and its a nice time waster when uni lectures get booring

mad

Here you can download LFS for your cell phone. Tell us if its good after you try it. http://www.forum.liveforspeed. ... storder=asc&start=435 It is on the bottom where its says "A mialo byc tak pieknie" and there is this link LFS S2.3gp
Just a heads up to everyone so you won't get disappointed, that's just a video of LFS made for cell phone video format.
The .3gp gave it away. I did something the same as a joke with HL2. Lots of people was impressed until I slipped and closed the player
Ups sorry I will look for it again.
I was gonna make a simple drag racing game with the tutorial form a link posted earlier but then I saw that installing something took 3 hours on a P4 3GHz so I decided not to...

psp's are cool!
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG