The online racing simulator
Quote from MaKaKaZo :Related to this, in hotlapping mode, if you go into shift+U and then press shift+P to go to the garage, the car enters the garage but you remain in the track as an spectator with the message "no car on track". You hace to press shift+P again to enter the garage yourself. I guess this is not a new behaviour. Another thing is the "pause" message persisting into the garage if you press shift+P while you are on pause.

Similar bug. Y version (non test patch). I was online, my car was in the gravel and entered shift+u mode, I want to went out from boxes, I presed shift+s and then shift+j, and the game said 'Whiskey has no car' I have to use shift+p metod.

What about my doubt about the gear indicator? And about the wippers orientation? (this is on the Y24 treath)
Quote from three_jump :I can't reproduce this.

oh sorry, try to set the move speed to the lowest (1 m/s) value
Sorry if this was posted before...

Found a possible bug, watch the screenshot
Attached images
lfsbugy30.jpg
Changing from auto to manual gears replay OOS error
In this replay it shoots out an OOS error as soon as I press Shift-G and change the gears from manual to auto transmission. I tried it again and it's reproducible.
Attached files
xaotik_AU1_XRR.spr - 21 KB - 256 views
Quote from QBi :Hmmm after thinking about it the shiftlight is very veeeeery smal (in XRR and XFR). I have some idea about it - see attachment. I know its remodeling the interior again but shiftlight in its current form is practically invisible.

I was also hoping that the race cars would get much bigger shift lights when they got new interiors. I can understand the small lights (or none at all) on the road cars, but the race cars should really have larger lights. At least, that's been my experience.
Tried it just now and the interiors look amazing =)

Nice work
Quote from Spangler_CZE :Sorry if this was posted before...

its known long time before
dust, smoke and some objects are not visible through textures with alpha channel (transparency)
I just changed my AA and AF settings to full from nothing and i now have a black screen. Restarted LFS, i know it got to the main menu but i actually can't see anything... I'll try deleting enb series bloom plugin, maybe thats related to it.

I found that too, infact, I was just gonna post it

Yes - that is not very easy to fix. In fact you can see the same bug if you drive near to a fence at South City.

I can't resist any longer - please tell me who is that in your avatar?

Quote from kodyro :Maybe you're right . Maybe on XRT will be?

Now that the subobjects use hardware vertex shading, and so are lit the same way as the cars, I now need to make them skinnable and that will allow headlights to be rotating subobjects. Also it will allow the wings to break off although of course that involves a lot more (collisions / loss of downforce and mass, etc).
Okay. my problem was caused by the bloom plugin, fixed now.
Quote from Scawen :I can't resist any longer - please tell me who is that in your avatar?
Also it will allow the wong to break off

Are you distracted?
Better not let Geraldine find this therad :shhh:
sorry for spam :( Scawen started it :P
Quote from Scawen :

Hehehe

Scawen, would you think about removing the "perfect time to shift the gear" light, and just make it like it is in the real race cars? It would be more interesting if people don't know the perfect time when to change the gears, it would be a bit more "random" and would lead to much interesting races, and maybe limiting the setup options towards the completion of S2? Sorry for the questions, i know you don't want to see them, just had to mention that..
I'll give my own opinion, doesn't have to be right.

Road cars wheel should be different from car to car. For example new wheel is looking good on XFG, but it's horrible on XRT. It's too be and to regular. XRT is more like real sports car, not just a common car!
And rev limiter is on right, not on left side of XRT when you sit on left side of car, is that the way it should be?
NIKI, most cars instruments are left to right, so always the dials spin clockwise, even if it's LHD or RHD.
Quote from Scawen :

If your wife doesnt mind - its Alina Vacariu. Dont know if its a NFS girl, but shes freaking nice on this picture
Quote from Spangler_CZE :If your wife doesnt mind - its Alina Vacariu. Dont know if its a NFS girl, but shes freaking nice

Hmm...new official LFS girl?
I hope not
I never would have thought she was Romanian...on the other hand Romanian ladies are beautiful...
Quote from n I K I :i'm Wondering Why Does Xfr Has Sequential Gearbox Now And Ufr Not? Why To Ruin Two Most Perfectly Matched Cars In Lfs?

+1
Quote from Flame CZE :I found a SHIFT+U bug in Aston National. (Y and Y30)

Go to Aston National with any car and set no laps (practice).
Press SHIFT+U
Make sure if the move speed is set to 1.0 m/s
Press left arrow to move: it will not move... it freezes
(then press Esc and the view will not switch to normal view)

Works only in Aston National I think.

had the same a week ago at ky1 (kyoto oval)
Scawen, will you make some text lines translatable in Z? That will be good.
E.g. Configuration [default, open roof] or Interface texts...
Great work as always

"All green buttons respond to ENTER key"

introduced somwhere in thses patches. Does not work with the GREEN UNLOCK button when unlocking Y30, I noticed it this time.
just checked its the same in Y.

very small thing but I thought I'd mention it. ( I imagine its for a good reason)

Good luck with the patch.

SD.
thanks a lot for the patch Scawen, and sorry for complaining, but now the XFG and XRG steering wheel looks somewhat "flat" to me. i tried to test adding a "symbol" to it, but i can't, since that small texture is repeated several times on the whole wheel, as you can all see on the attachment.

also don't like the new XRG wheels. i don't know if you will understand what i mean, but they look too much "computer-made" to me. they don't look as real as the XFG or the FBM ones (the only reference i got).

ps: HOLD ON!!! i got something and THIS is pretty interesting! I started LFS to compare the wheels, and when i got to the main menu i noticed the bottom-right corner: "WTF! S2 License???" i exited lfs, reinstalled it, and it was in demo state again. Scawen do you know what could have caused this?

edit: forgot the attachment. and there's 1 fail for me
edit2: looks like it's no fail. at least mine. for some reason, my computer is not uploading it.
This thread is closed

Test Patch Y30 : XF / XR Interiors
(447 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG