The online racing simulator
XBOX to PC adapter
(12 posts, started )
XBOX to PC adapter
I am looking for a XBOX to PC adapter.

If anyone could help me with this as to where the best place to buy it is and possibly send me a link?

Thanks!
what is that? lol
Quote from chrislennon16 :what is that? lol

It's a network switch, so you can connect your XBOX to your computer, just like the title of the thread mentioned!
I think he's talking about an xbox controller adapter. I picked one up from ebay.
Yeah, I'm interested in getting a converter to use my XB pad on the PC. Just love it really, works with all types of games, particularly Beat'em ups .
#7 - Sudo
Quick tutorial, as right now that's what I'm running.

Stuff needed:
Xbox controller
Male USB cable end
Soldering Iron
Wirestrippers
Electrical tape
The ability to follow instructions.

How to do it:
Take the end of the xbox controller, and snip off the plug, nice and close to where the plug is. Strip all the wires _except_ the yellow one.

Next, take the male USB cable, and strip all four wires. Match the colors on the controller end to the wires on the USB cable end. Solder them together. The colors should be the same, red-red, white-white, black-black, and green-green. After they are individually soldered, wrap each of the connections in electrical tape to prevent a short. Or heatshrink tubing if you are careful. Goto here and follow the instructions for installing the drivers.

To configure the controller for LFS, open XBCD set-up utility, and set the triggers so they operate on the RZ+ and Z+ axis. This will let LFS see them as seperate, analogue controls. At this point, you have a working Xbox controller for your computer. If you have all the stuff, it's free.
that or if they have a Wal-Mart over there spend about $10 on one..thats what i use for my PS2 MadCatz MC2 wheel and controller...
xbox to pc adaptor
hey there all,

I stumbled on this in google when I was searching for possible drivers to make mine work.

I was given an xbox game a whiole back and it came with loads of other wires. funny thing is, one of the wires is actually that of a same connection as my xbox splitter connector, just with a usb end on it instead.

I have connected it up and yet it don't want to work.

is there a site I can find to actually get drivers to make my xbox controllers work with my lfs game

crofty
Quote from Sudo :Quick tutorial, as right now that's what I'm running.

Stuff needed:
Xbox controller
Male USB cable end
Soldering Iron
Wirestrippers
Electrical tape
The ability to follow instructions.

How to do it:
Take the end of the xbox controller, and snip off the plug, nice and close to where the plug is. Strip all the wires _except_ the yellow one.

Next, take the male USB cable, and strip all four wires. Match the colors on the controller end to the wires on the USB cable end. Solder them together. The colors should be the same, red-red, white-white, black-black, and green-green. After they are individually soldered, wrap each of the connections in electrical tape to prevent a short. Or heatshrink tubing if you are careful. Goto here and follow the instructions for installing the drivers.

To configure the controller for LFS, open XBCD set-up utility, and set the triggers so they operate on the RZ+ and Z+ axis. This will let LFS see them as seperate, analogue controls. At this point, you have a working Xbox controller for your computer. If you have all the stuff, it's free.

or you can buy this.
Attached images
xbusb.jpg
Sudo has the correct instructions, I assure you it works I love my xbox wheel

Reuse reduce recycle
//If I ever say ^^ again permission to slap me = true
//lol
Quote from ThaBobsta :Sudo has the correct instructions, I assure you it works I love my xbox wheel

Reuse reduce recycle
//If I ever say ^^ again permission to slap me = true
//lol

you'd rather get a cord for it instead of destroying your xbox controller trying to do it cuz i have one and all you have to do is plug it in and set it up.

XBOX to PC adapter
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG