The online racing simulator
#1 - J@tko
Userbars
Thanks to Joe for making the Kyoto 500 userbars.

They are attached to this post, C&C welcome.

We will upload them hopefully tonight and hopefully get them functioning here with permission from Victor tomorrow.
Attached images
KY500 Admin.jpg
KY500 Competitor.jpg
KY500 Helper.jpg
KY500 Race director.jpg
They look nice! Will definately have one in my sig when they are up and working.
Could you give me the domain they'll be served from so I can adblock them along with all the other userbars? thx.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Could you give me the domain they'll be served from so I can adblock them along with all the other userbars? thx.

I'm quite curious as to why you wish to block them ?

d
Quote from dekojester :I'm quite curious as to why you wish to block them ?

d

Probably because it'll slow down the load speed I think or that his provider has a limit or something...

Nice userbars btw
Nah, it's because if I didn't block userbars I'd have loads of them on every forum page. When you whore the forums like I do, optimisations like that are worthwhile.

Blocked image stats:
CTRA: 120548
LOTA: 5369
BOTT: 12926
RSSC: 5327
IGTC: 96 (they only came out yesterday)

That's a lot of pointless userbars I didn't have to look at.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Nah, it's because if I didn't block userbars I'd have loads of them on every forum page. When you whore the forums like I do, optimisations like that are worthwhile.

Blocked image stats:
CTRA: 120548
LOTA: 5369
BOTT: 12926
RSSC: 5327
IGTC: 96 (they only came out yesterday)

That's a lot of pointless userbars I didn't have to look at.

I'll let ya know when I decide which of my two servers I'll plonk it onto.

d
Wait, who gets to use which? I'm confused
#9 - J@tko
Quote from hyntty :Wait, who gets to use which? I'm confused

Race Control: Dekojester
Admin: Me and Joe
Marshals: All other marshals
Competitor: Competitors
Jack am i admin too?
You have me marked down for both. I am willing to admin if you need me.
Quote from NtrlBrnRacer :You have me marked down for both. I am willing to admin if you need me.

:doh: Oh dear - another fail

You can compete if you want
Well i can only run like 36.80s during qualify other than that im pretty much screwed so ill take the admin to help you out.
Quote from NtrlBrnRacer :Well i can only run like 36.80s during qualify other than that im pretty much screwed so ill take the admin to help you out.

Its not about winning mate, its about having a go. Atleast you can say you competed in the first ever Kyoto 500.
Quote from NtrlBrnRacer :Well i can only run like 36.80s during qualify other than that im pretty much screwed so ill take the admin to help you out.

I don't think you're would get eliminated in quali. And in the race you only have to follow others.

Quote from AstroBoy :Its not about winning mate, its about having a go. Atleast you can say you competed in the first ever Kyoto 500.

Or you could end up being very ashamed that you had anything at all to do with it
Yay, I'm a marshal (VERY old news) so I get a marshal userbar!

P.S. Don't tell thisnameistaken where they're hosted, let's annoy him
Quote from Dalek0220 : let's annoy him

Not that it's not fun to annoy someone but it ain't such a big annoyance. I doubt he'll have many sleepless nights because no-one told him where they are
Quote from hyntty :Not that it's not fun to annoy someone but it ain't such a big annoyance. I doubt he'll have many sleepless nights because no-one told him where they are

He might you never know.
I only had to see one of them.

Good luck with your series.
-
(Dalek0220) DELETED by JO53PHS : Makes no sense after post move
-
(JO53PHS) DELETED by JO53PHS
Userbars are up (finally!)

In your sig, put [ky500]Competitor[ky500]

(Insert a forward slash (/) at the start of the second set of brackets e.g. /ky500)

If you're a marshal, PM me
got any K250 ones? :P

Userbars
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG