The online racing simulator
Shikane Drifters
(251 posts, started )
PEER was rude case closed
I miss the good old days when I heard "drifters" and thought of mature, intelligent guys who had some incredible car control like Matrixi rather than this thread
Quote from Jakg :I miss the good old days when I heard "drifters" and thought of mature, intelligent guys who had some incredible car control like Matrixi rather than this thread

I feel the same way.
The "newer" generation are airheads *Sprints away*
Quote from juejue :The "newer" generation are airheads *Sprints away*

+1 *runs away*
dont really feel like talking about our ex-members
but one thing i have to make clear is that shik did not fall apart right after it went s2.
about half of the team got s2 and the other half didnt, the s2 members were unhappy with the inactive demo members so they decided to quit after about 1 month.
and the reason i choose to stay on this team is because it gave me great memerioes
i hav received many invitation to other teams but i still want to stick with shik even when its dead because i just simply love this team.
i was not on shik in demo days but i remember me and other WoD members had many great "show drift" twins. not everyone in demo was all about speed.
juss stoppin by and i saw this thread is alive somewhat lol... anyways about the whole different drift whatever... i let my team drift however they felt like they wanted to drift... what i really liked about it is that everyone had different styles of drifting and ways of doin it... the team was a group of drift enthusiasts, friends, and family... sorry for whatever trouble you guys had with my members or the team... and im with mc i will never take off the shikd tag(even though i dont play much).. peace out guys and see you around
Yeah. Go Subby go MC!

ok my name is racerx and for some reason i was banned i think i get host refuse connection. the guys that were in there were very mean and disrespectful to me and said things like piss off and other words. i would like a reason please i didnt do anything wrong but went out to drift and i actually got hit from someone they get mad at me.
server isnt worth going to anymore unless your at great at drifting.
i think of myself as a good drifter now ive been practicing a lot lately and imo i say im a good drifter may not be the best but decent.
hello
can someone unban me from shikane
i don`t want too say who banned me
and banned with no reason
almost more than a month
my username is aroutin
thanks

cya
i unbanned you guys
thank you mc
np
if any of your friends ever get banned, or anything werid stuff happenning in the server
please post here
unban me
I ve got banned from shikane for no reason and i havnt been on for months and its the best drift sever
hi subby
Listen man my friend >>Shik.D<<#Fire recruited me hope its not a prob for you man tks

DaLToN
Quote from daltonlfs :Listen man my friend >>Shik.D<<#Fire recruited me hope its not a prob for you man tks

DaLToN

Shikane is kinda dead :/ I only see MC sometimes,rarely.
hey cobra
dont think its dead 5 members are still w them
u have no idea
idiot i must have come out like you
im leader of team im just not with them for period of timwe im stll leader
Quote from daltonlfs :idiot i must have come out like you
im leader of team im just not with them for period of timwe im stll leader

Wow, so you're still the leader of a team, but you join another team, and you hope the team you isn't in will continue to live? You make no sense. Anyway good luck with Shikane Drifters even though they are dead...
Quote from daltonlfs :dont think its dead 5 members are still w them

I said it,I only see MC rarely....the other members,never saw them since a while.The team is dead,face it.There's 5 members in the team but they're all innactive.
Can we please let this team die?

Shikane Drifters
(251 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG