The online racing simulator
Hamilton keeps locking up...
Thanks for the link, DevilDare.

What a great battle between Hamilton and Piquet.
Possible drive through for Lewis? Tune in!
Hamilton once again proves his inexperience and petulance. He deserves the drive though he's hopefully going to get. Dangerous driving too, maybe a fine/penalty in next race.
Quote from BigDave2967 :Lewis Hamilton is under investigation by the stewards, possible drive through penalty.

Well, that happens if you don't give your position back voluntarily.

Mclaren are such muppets this season....
Quote from samjh :Thanks for the link, DevilDare.

What a great battle between Hamilton and Piquet.

No problems mate
Lewis gets the drive through.
Drive Through For Lewis

Damn too slow.
LEWIS drive through!
Drive Through For Car No.22!
hamilton penalty

I'm no longer impressed by this guy...
Lewis is 13th now. Basically hes weekend is screwed up, if i was Mclaren i would put him on 1 pitstop now :/
YAAY! Hamilton Drive Through. I'm happy.
No points for Hamilton (probably), his driving was too rushed and looked like he was just hoping to get past at every oportunity however small it was... not a great run and compounded by the drive through.

Ferrari are running away with it. Looks like it could be very boring from now on
Gutted, it was a good battle between Piquet and Lewis.
Quote from zeugnimod :German commentators just said there is almost a 100% chance of rain.

Vell then it vill certainly rain!
So the FIA don't have it in for Mclaren then? I seem to remember a certain german guy in a red car cutting chicanes multiple times to avoid being overtaken without any punishment. I find it stupid anyway, because he had already made the pass, the car got out of shape and he held it, which cost him any time he had gained by using the green bits.
What a disgraceful penalty. Only worse decision I can remember is when Montoya got a dt for getting hit by MS in Malaysia.
Its the worst one since Alonso was put back 5 places for holding up Massa in qualifying.
I think it was a pretty obvious penalty. He got an advantage because of cutting and he just drove on.
Quote from J.B. :What a disgraceful penalty. Only worse decision I can remember is when Montoya got a dt for getting hit by MS in Malaysia.

he cut the track in order to overtake someone, which is actually disgraceful. Getting a penalty for it isn't

another mad lewis fanboi huh?
Haha anyone see that guy when Jensen was walking away... looks like Honda have recruited the ghostbusters!
Bit of a whack Alonso got there, I'll need to check that out.
My interpretation is if they deliberately cut the track to gain an advantage then they should get a penalty, if you watch the replay Hamilton tried to take the turn, lost the back, and had to cut slightly to avoid spinning, he was then slow out of the turn, negating any advantage he may have gained by cutting.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Its the worst one since Alonso was put back 5 places for holding up Massa in qualifying.

Yeah, forgot about that one.

Quote from zeugnimod :I think it was a pretty obvious penalty. He got an advantage because of cutting and he just drove on.

Historically there have never been penalties when the driver who leaves the track was in front at the moment he leaves it. Marc Surer is also saying that the Stewards are clueless.

F1 2008 French GP ***SPOILERS***
(294 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG