The online racing simulator
Quote from Shotglass :hes been doing that for quite a while now... im starting to worry that hes been eaten by giant outback squids

Yea, I noticed how non-offensive this place has gotten lately. We need Hank back...

What's this? A picture of me where I don't look like a douche? Somethings not right...
Attached images
n578201606_957345_1149.jpg
Quote from MAGGOT :What's this? A picture of me where I don't look like a douche? Somethings not right...

i assure everything is right (hey you asked for it)
Zing!

Wait...

..shit.
You're sitting in the shade with sunglasses on. You're only supposed to do that if it makes you look cool.
Quote from thisnameistaken :You're sitting in the shade with sunglasses on. You're only supposed to do that if it makes you look cool.

The bleached hair makes it okay to sit anywhere with sunglasses on.
Quote from Shotglass :hes been doing that for quite a while now... im starting to worry that hes been eaten by giant outback squids

oh yeah those bloody qiant outback quid.... and i hope he has a license for shooting roos
I don't usually go to threads and say this useless things but...
LoL
Well, this was really ''funny.''
Quote from Takumi_lfs :what hair?

Funneh thread guys, for some reason a lot of people like to make fun of others here haha!
Quote from Riders Motion :Funneh thread guys, for some reason a lot of people like to make fun of others here haha!

you have clean your pc , for those "Nasty spyware" i waiting to addmit you on msn again
Quote from Inouva :you have clean your pc , for those "Nasty spyware" i waiting to addmit you on msn again

I did already.
Cheap, arent you?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :No Using Photo Booth!

I'm lazy, give me a break!

Here's another photo taken with photo booth, except this one looks extra shitty due to the 'flash' if you can call it that. This is just to piss you off Dustin, haha
Attached images
Photo 20.jpg
Quote from Don :agreed, for me this "fashion" is really disgusting and i can`t stand it.

enough rant from me, here is the gayemoselfportrait

wow... "perkele" and canon EOS1.. whos pic is this?
Quote from Michael Denham :I'm lazy, give me a break!

Here's another photo taken with photo booth, except this one looks extra shitty due to the 'flash' if you can call it that. This is just to piss you off Dustin, haha

Here's my protest to your picture.
Attached images
Photo 26.jpg
me thinks nakki should stop pretending hes canadian
On the cockpit of a Beechcraft Expeditor (I think).

Attached images
1049.jpg

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG