The online racing simulator
Is it really that easy to get pregnant?
(77 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Shotglass :yeah but those are french dont take them too seriously according to them anyoe who isnt french or doesnt at least speak french must be stuck in the stoneage... although im a bit shocked by how little they know despite being so close to sk
but if sk is anything like cz at least the cars the majority of slovaks have are rubbish... although i rather fancy the lada thats in the parking lot where i work every day
speaking of exchanges to countries full of stupid misinformed people... someone i went to school with was in australia when the kosovo war started... the exchange mom was worried about sending her exchange child back into a warzone

You are right about the french And the people own mainly Škodas because they are good value for the money. Ladas are not very common, they are too old and expensive to run. You can find all sorts of cars here, German, French, Spanish, British, American, but there is always at least one Škoda at every parking lot And there are people driving rubbish cars in every country. Not everyone can afford an Audi R8, you know.
Quote from breadfan :Oh and I would like to defend Slovakia a little

All Slovaks I've met so far were pretty cool and didn't show any signs of coming from a country that was "behind" or "backwards" - but then again I do live in Greece and you'd really have to be real far back to accomplish that. However, we finally got Coca-Cola last week - special shipment, ceremony was attended by the prime minister.
lol i was fuking my x gf for about 1 year normaly 1/5 times a day not once with a condom she never got pregnet. but i allways did stress if she got preg we would get a abortion..

play it safe if u dont wanna be a dad dont have unprotected sex+pill

or get a vescitimy
Quote from Jakg :The pill is better than a condom - you can't "forget" it etc, but if it's only effective 99% of the time, if I have sex with my GF twice a week for a year, statistically she'll be pregnant by the end of the year...

You DO know that the condom/pill effectiveness percentages are calculated for one year of regular sex, not for one time use, do you? A 99% rating means that after one year, one of 100 couples has a pregnancy, not that every time you stick it in it has a 1% chance of failing.
Quote from MAD3.0LT :lol i was fuking my x gf for about 1 year normaly 1/5 times a day not once with a condom she never got pregnet.

If going for one fifth of a time wouldn't account for her being an ex now the following surely would...

Quote from MAD3.0LT :but i allways did stress if she got preg we would get a abortion..

And what would you, personally, be aborting?

Quote from MAD3.0LT : play it safe if u dont wanna be a dad dont have unprotected sex+pill

or get a lobotomy

Quote from MAD3.0LT :lol i was fuking my x gf for about 1 year normaly 1/5 times a day not once with a condom she never got pregnet. but i allways did stress if she got preg we would get a abortion..

My hero

Maybe you are just a jaffa?
Quote from MAD3.0LT :lol i was fuking my x gf for about 1 year normaly 1/5 times a day not once with a condom she never got pregnet.

... which may occur if thew quality of your semen is poor.
Quote :but i allways did stress if she got preg we would get a abortion.

"Honey, it's more fun without, and if it does go wrong then it'll be your body on the operating table."
Seems like the problem there was never actually finishing. If you can only manage one-fifth of intercourse you should probably see a doctor or something.
Aye, 1/5 of a time a day, and you weren't even married, epic fail.
(humour)

Me and Mrs Crashgate have been doing it for 7 years with a condom. We stopped using them about 4 months ago and nothing yet (we are trying, it's not just laziness.. ), however, I know people who have come out with a kid from a single one-night-stand, so you never know - best to play it safe.

If you've got one, put it on. If you haven't, keep it in your pants.

Quote from mikey_G :

I think that might be pushing the boundaries of whats legal on this forum a bit too far
Quote from MAD3.0LT :lol i was fuking my x gf for about 1 year normaly 1/5 times a day not once with a condom she never got pregnet. but i allways did stress if she got preg we would get a abortion..

One year of continuous coitus... ouch...

One-fifth of the way per day... disappointment...

Ordering her to get an abortion if you manage to impregnate her... how noble...

"x gf"... no surprise.
lmao 1/5 means 1 to 5 times jajaj and the x part is non uf ur bisness

lmao love that pic i wish i could get that on a shirt!
#67 - Jakg
Quote from AndroidXP :You DO know that the condom/pill effectiveness percentages are calculated for one year of regular sex, not for one time use, do you? A 99% rating means that after one year, one of 100 couples has a pregnancy, not that every time you stick it in it has a 1% chance of failing.

I didn't know that - thanks!

I'd still rather use both methods though.
Quote from MAD3.0LT :lmao 1/5 means 1 to 5 times jajaj and the x part is non uf ur bisness

Then don't share the info on a public forum.

But that to me sounds like she dumped you for a reason you don't want to talk about, which normally means something bad about you.

I've never met her and I'm starting to see her point too.
Quote from Dajmin :Then don't share the info on a public forum.

But that to me sounds like she dumped you for a reason you don't want to talk about, which normally means something bad about you.

I've never met her and I'm starting to see her point too.

lol think what u want mate but the fact stands i tould her to fuk off and never call me again \

good sluts are hard to find
Quote from MAD3.0LT :lol think what u want mate but the fact stands i tould her to fuk off and never call me again \

good sluts are hard to find

You sound like a sensible partner
I like the picture posted a while ago, but I dare to believe that there is more to a woman than just her a-hole. Ever heard of oral sex?
I knew a girl back in school that used to think she could get pregnant by giving someone a handjob. I guess sexual education is poor everywhere, not just in this country.
Omg an entire thread about sex

Me personaly at the age of 17 isnt anywhere near ready for sex
I mean the fact is and i know i am hetrosexcual but for sex i wil need atleast a girlfriend i known for 1 year IMO
Chrisuu01, I'm quite impressed that at 17 this is about the most sensible post on page 2 of this thread.

I reckon it's way past time this one was closed. The original point has been discussed to conclusion, we're now way off-topic and it's devolving into an "I can be more shocking than you" and "honest I've actually done this, no really" boasting competition.
Pill + condom = win. I couldn't ask my GF to have an abortion, and I have little faith in pills, so why look at it any other way. The odds aren't exactly in your favor if you don't take precautions.
Quote from breadfan :You sound like a sensible partner
I like the picture posted a while ago, but I dare to believe that there is more to a woman than just her a-hole. Ever heard of oral sex?

lol anyways besides the scarcasium
just be carefull condoms and pills arnt 100% safe but will help if you dont want kids get ur friends to remind u just befor u go see a girl that she could get pregnen this made stop and stay home a few times
This thread is closed

Is it really that easy to get pregnant?
(77 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG