The online racing simulator
Is it really that easy to get pregnant?
(77 posts, closed, started )
Stupid question, I know, worse yet concerning my age, but you get all sorts of inconsistent and contradicting information, so I simply had to ask at the most reliable source full of intelligent and well-educated people

The "experts" say that unprotected sex leads to pregnancy and that even without achieving the orgasm, you can achieve an ancestor, if you get what I mean. Now I have heard of stories where couples were trying and trying hard to have a baby, waiting for ovulations, spending hours copulating and it took months to finally successfully concieve a baby.

Can a girl get pregnant after a very short (minute or two) session of sex without "making romance explosion in her vagine (thx Borat)" ? Or, let me reformulate my question...What is the chance of it? Is it really that easy to get pregnant?
See you get "Pre Sperm" which can also get a girl/woman pregnant which is clearish color.
Oh so you tought it would be a good idea to **** a girl at school between two classes? If so, then yes there are chances that the girl gets pregnant. Put a condom if you dont want to be a dad too soon.

Edit: Man, I'm 16 and I know more than you at 23. What a tool!

Edit 2: Also, you got 10 fingers, 2 fists, one tongue and probably a lot of other organes to have fun in your girlfriend so if you can't afford a condom you can still find something else to do.
Quote from Riders Motion :Oh so you tought it would be a good idea to **** a girl at school between two classes? If so, then yes there are chances that the girl gets pregnant. Put a condom if you dont want to be a dad too soon.

Edit: Man, I'm 16 and I know more than you at 23. What a tool!

How come you know what I do and don't know? Are you some kind of psychic? Well congrats on that. Either way, being so smart, you somehow seem to completly ignore my question and answered something I didn't ask at all Oh and what's a condom? I have never heard of that, you know, Eastern Europe and so...
Quote from breadfan :How come you know what I do and don't know? Are you some kind of psychic? Well congrats on that. Either way, being so smart, you somehow seem to completly ignore my question and answered something I didn't ask at all Oh and what's a condom? I have never heard of that, you know, Eastern Europe and so...

Now you have really crowned yourself, thanks for a great laugh
It's very unlikely.

BUT: It's much more likely if you recently ejaculated prior to beginning intercourse, so if you already had protected sex, and then begin again, wear a condom again.

Pregnancy should be the least of your worries anyway. Genital herpes, syphilis, and of course HIV should be enough to put you off unprotected sex.
If you need any other help, feel free to contact me!
#9 - JJ72
not really...9/10 I had it unprotected and 3 years down not a problem.

but that still depends on how many active sperm you have in your pre-cum, could be different person from person.
Finally some serious answers (thisnameistaken, JJ72). No problem with the STDs. I just needed some information about this from someone with practical experience with this particular situation (and not some 16-year old virgin).
Still, the rule should be: If you're not prepared to be a father, don't have sex without contraception.

I had a girlfriend once who had an abortion, and another who had a miscarriage. Both are horrible experiences. Be careful.
It is based on a lot of circumstances, but on average pregnancy can happen pretty easily with ejaculation. Without ejaculation, it does not happen as easily (Whether the male has "leftovers" etc.).

And also the woman's cycle, fertility, positions, environment, etc. affect it.
from what ive gathered through rigorous observations over the years ive come to the conclusion that the best contraceptive is to try to get pregnant... the higher your desire to have a baby is the lower your chances of actually getting one
the opposite applies to unprotected sex if the last thing youd want right now is to become father
Actually the last thing I want right now IS to become a father Now I have just realized that I have asked a wrong question. I should have asked: "If you already have had a baby, how many times have you tried to, before being successful?"
in that case the best idea would be to use condoms or ditch the girl and focus all your attention on your avatar
not quite - I planned my second to the DAY of birth (my wife's birthday)
(only the baby though otherwise and was born 4 days late).

First one was an accident - and heres how it happened. After 3 sessions, the 4th one (aaahhh to be young again )was unprotected (we ran out).
Though I DID "get out in time" she got pregant. The problem was I still had some sperm alive and kickin stuck to my... instrument.
So take it from one who knows - ALWAYS use the bloody thing. And for extra safety, she should be on the pill, too.
I generally insist that a woman have her ovaries removed on the second date. The hospital food's not great but with candles and a nice bottle of Rioja it can still be romantic.
Quote from breadfan :I should have asked: "If you already have had a baby, how many times have you tried to, before being successful?"

Twice. I have 2 daughters, 7 and 4.

All other times we were NOT trying to have a baby and 95% of those times were protected.

It depends on many variables, the guy, the girl, the time of month, etc.

Rule is as previous stated, cover your stump before you hump.

Also note that birth control is NOT 100% effective. Thus to be absolutely sure of no pregnancy, it is impossible to impregnate you hand....
Quote from thisnameistaken :I generally insist that a woman have her ovaries removed on the second date. The hospital food's not great but with candles and a nice bottle of Rioja it can still be romantic.

Or you could try some good ol' home surgery.
i think that yes if the girl is on her fertile week or moment...
In the US there is a group called the "pregnancy group" and they are a group of seniors that had "sex" had babies and are raising them together.
#22 - aoun
Quote from Stigpt :not quite - I planned my second to the DAY of birth (my wife's birthday)
(only the baby though otherwise and was born 4 days late).

First one was an accident - and heres how it happened. After 3 sessions, the 4th one (aaahhh to be young again )was unprotected (we ran out).
Though I DID "get out in time" she got pregant. The problem was I still had some sperm alive and kickin stuck to my... instrument.
So take it from one who knows - ALWAYS use the bloody thing. And for extra safety, she should be on the pill, too.

You have officially scared the sh*t out of me!!!

When (not how) do you start noticing if your girl is pregnant after sex?

After about 1 year and a half of doing it often, ive only used a condom three times..
... After a near miss with Girliefriend getting pregnant (THANK ****!), the easiest way to not knock a girl up is by not doing it at all. Sure it is fun, and... yeah, but is it worth the worrying and fear of "What if" ?

Just some thoughts, pondering in my mind after a very worrying time.

(P.S. Protected every time, just someone dropped the ball somewhen.)
Quote from breadfan :I should have asked: "If you already have had a baby, how many times have you tried to, before being successful?"

Took me one try, stupid overproductive sperms.........

I take it the sex ed isn't great in Slovakia, I guess its tough to keep your pants on there, because of all the hot women, well, they are hot till they reach a certain age, then they seem to get whacked to hell with the ugly stick, wierd that.
My advice?

You shouldn't have sex.
Ever.

You're to ****ing stupid.

Wrap it up, get her on the pill also.
If you're not going to do that, don't have sex.
You'de make a lousy father.
This thread is closed

(77 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG