Id buy the second one, i dont like those older Supra's
#3 - Dru
what does 'one day' mean?

next week,

next month,

next year,

next decade?

The first one - as it doesn't look half as silly as the other
true i LOVE the look of the '94 to '98's but the weight is a little on the upside. the weight isnt the biggest problem. i just want a Supra.the 2nd one is gaining my respect!
I'm impressed that you even knew that there was an older supra. Most drift wannabe's only know the 2nd one...

My vote goes to the 1st of course, unless you wanna look like a cock in the cocksmobile
No. I was thinking about boobs again.
The "designers" who did those bodykits are ****tards, looks like shit to me.
Go for the second, they both look terrible if you ask me but the first looks like it was just slapped together. At least the second has a side skirt(no matter how ugly) to match the front.
im not really concerned about the looks mostly power. there are also some good Nissans. post what you think is the best car IMO.if i got the second one i would take the body kits off, and spoiler. its just a waste of money for that car.
Why would you buy a Supra when you can get a Skyline that will pwn it.
Quote from Riders Motion :Why would you buy a Supra when you can get a Skyline that will pwn it.

it honestly depends there are some good Nissans. i just want to learn to drift.
Quote from drift01010 :it honestly depends there are some good Nissans. i just want to learn to drift.

In that case you would want to go for something with low price, RWD and cheap to repair.
Yes. they have some nice cheap Sylvias.
I think so, Brain, but can you use the word 'asphalt' in polite society?
Quote from drift01010 :it honestly depends there are some good Nissans. i just want to learn to drift.

To be honest, I don't know much about drifting. But I know for certain that you don't need a Supra with 600 hp to start out with.
Buy a standard one, and leave it standard. Then you won't look stupid, waste money on pointless 'upgrades' and probably sell the car for more afterwards too!
#20 - feat
FCUK SUPRA'S HELL YAEH1!
Yeah, you could get some standart Silvia or Skyline.
i prefer a Honda NSX =]
or a S2000

NA engine ftw
I like the second model better myself.
But if weight is a concern, why are you looking at cars that have masses of extra bodywork tacked onto them? Get a stock one and work up from there. Weight reduction FTW, not drag.
#23 - feat
S2000, better.
Damn, even i can't change my socks that fast how you change your ideas.
Lmao - want to learn to drift in a supra? Get a 700$ 180SX and you can mess about in that. Supra's are crap, to be honest. I once watched this programme where one did the quater mile. it was like 16 seconds or something. For a car with so much power, thats pathetic.
Quote from mcintyrej :Lmao - want to learn to drift in a supra? Get a 700$ 180SX and you can mess about in that. Supra's are crap, to be honest. I once watched this programme where one did the quater mile. it was like 16 seconds or something. For a car with so much power, thats pathetic.

That's pretty much what I have seen as well. They put down good numbers on a dyno, but aren't that great on the strip, or track. However, if you want to drift, go for it. Just stay away from the rest of us with 23 chromosomes.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG