The online racing simulator
Lew 1s
(141 posts, started )
Would like to point out that the info about Lewis buing $400 000 plate seems to be inaccurate. Atleast according to a finnish news, where i usually get my F1 news. They quote him saing "Ridiculous story. I wouldn't pay 100£ for a plate, unless i had to. I can assure you , that this 'info' isn't true at all." (Not sure about the actual saings just trying to translate from a finnish translation what he said in english )

Didn't read all the posts so if it was a double post, then sorry .

edit: Ok rolled the page little bit upwards this was allready said, sorry.
Just in case Tristan isn't coming back, shall we have a quick point and laugh at Jouman?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Yeah, I'm sure he chose that pose, too, and not the McLaren publicists or the photographer they assigned to the shoot.

Yes I understand they will have told him how to pose, it's just the look that's in his eyes

Quote from durbster :Don't worry, you can counter it with this one which never fails to make me laugh:

Haha, thanks, that's more like it

Ok here's another one. I'm sure yes that they told him what pose to make, but did they also tell him to look like the most smug bastard on earth? If they did then I apologise, but somehow I doubt it. I think he actually IS just a smug bastard.
Attached images
TAG-Heuer-Lewis-Hamilton1.jpg
#81 - JCTK
Quote from Rappa Z :Of course Kimi didn't looks angry. Has he ever showed any emotion...ever?

Lewis is an ok driver, but he seems to furfill the saying "once a rookie, always a rookie."

show any emotion~? no
show off his d**k~? certainly he did at a pub when he was drunk...
Okay, okay, so the number plate thing wasn't accurate. Thread fail; I was duped; I believed what I read (only a few days after telling someone not the believe everything they read); etc etc.

The rest of the post about him being a tit still stands though.
Hey look everybody, it's Tristan, remember? The guy who said something was true and it wasn't true and we were all like "Dude, that's not true" and he was all like "Whatever"?

Tristan, you were wrong.
I've been calling him Calamilton ever since that pitlane mistake and his attitude afterwards, anyone else think of some good nicknames?

Calamilton
Pramilton
Smugbasterdilton
TristanwaswrongLOLilton
Quote from JCTK :show any emotion~? no
show off his d**k~? certainly he did at a pub when he was drunk...

When Kimi is not drunk, he's in hibernation mode.
Besides, who hasn't done something like that
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I've been calling him Calamilton ever since that pitlane mistake and his attitude afterwards, anyone else think of some good nicknames?

Calamilton
Pramilton
Smugbasterdilton
TristanwaswrongLOLilton

Shamilton?

But seriously, who gives a **** if he seems a bit smug from time to time. I hate the media attention, and I hate ITV worshipping him, but since I don't know the guy personally, I think it's pretty screwed up to start a thread just to vent your emotions. When he makes a mistake, he normally blames himself. I don't plan to become friends with the guy, so all I want from him is to be exciting to watch on the track. I think his driving style is awesome to watch TBH.
Speaking of his driving style, pay attention to tirewear compared to his teammate. "Lockbrake Lewis" has a bad habit of wearing out tires way too fast, good example is Canada where Kovalainen was told through radio to pace down after team noticed that Hamilton's tires were totally finished. On pictures his (Kovalainen) tires seemed just fine.
Let's just call him Hamilton.
Do we have to stop calling Michaels lesser brother Shuntmaker then?
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Do we have to stop calling Michaels lesser brother Shuntmaker then?

The difference is, Ralf really was useless and Hamilton's not
Quote from 5haz :you don't see stuff like Hakkinen breaking down and crying at Monza back in 99 (or was it 2000?)

Slight side note here, I agree you don't see it with the top drivers but Sutil after Monaco is the most recent time where a driver has been crying/upset.

As for Lewis - Im 50/50 on him, sometimes he seems smug other times it seems to be more self belief. I don't know him personally so can't comment but one thing everyone has to admit on here (jokes aside) he can drive a racing car better than us.

Also did anyone see the Honda test driver talking about the steering wheel at a pit stop in todays race build up? It is no defence for Hamilton but makes it easier to see why he crashed in the pitlane when there is so much fidly buttons stuff to do.
Well this time it was not his fault . However, he has definitely lost his luck somewhere and can't get it back .
Ha! If only he was steering the boat.
Another day, another accident for our good boy Lewis.
This time he's been trashing his kayak and turned up in Reebok sponsorship event posing with bruised lip.
Maybe he is crashing all things left and right to make us feel sorry for him.

Showing us that crashes do happen and not only because of him.
Quote from March Hare :Maybe he is crashing all things left and right to make us feel sorry for him.

Showing us that crashes do happen and not only because of him.

If that was his idea, I would put it down to a couple of words like those at the end of my post.

Else, he's just either lost his luck or being unlucky. Either way, he's not exactly showing himself as a reliable guy.

Epic fail.

Lew 1s
(141 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG