The online racing simulator
Mercury announces a new member
(138 posts, started )
Quote from Gil07 :Now you mention it... What's up with your website?

wouldn't you like to know

Congratulations Mbah! you seem like a great guy with loads of talent I look forward to seeing you progress even more in Mercury
However i wont be looking forward to seeing the back of another Mercury Skin :/
I see lot of you think he's newbie, dudes take some time and read post one!
#53 - Mbah
Usto be a top player on some other racing games, Found LiveForSpeed and I hope to progress into a fast endurance racer, obviously with the help i'm getting I can see it happening.
#54 - arco
Quote from Gil07 :Now you mention it... What's up with your website?

Our host went out of business or something. Was just gone one day and has never come back.
Looks like a great find - congrats to both .
Congrats Michael, hope you enjoy yourself, and go get yourself some WR's already
#58 - Mbah
Maybe when i'm bored, only uploaded one hotlap because I needed it to enter beginners league, but as soon as I get a better knowledge of how to deal with certain cars I might try for some
Super signing! congratulations Merc and Mike = )
Congratulations guys! It's amazing seeing a guy with so few a miles make such a great team... I'm sure he won't disappoint.
#61 - Mbah
Sorry
ok i'm sorry to say this, but I am not new to LFS, I am not Michael Southwood, I made this account and hoped to get into a fast team, I had loads of reasons to do so, mainly because I wanted to Learn from faster drivers and from my other account no one would help me as much as i have been helped in mercury, I tricked Mercury into believing i was new and like i said i am genuinly sorry and I hope Mercury does well in all future events, if Mercury feels like they want to tell the public my second account you can because I don't deserve to have it kept secret.

If any demo user wants a free S2 account PM me, first come first serve.

Sorry

My real S2 account is AMB as you are all so curious,
Uh?
I see.

Guess what guys???

I killed spiderman yesterday. He came in my room and was kinda like doin his super cool moves and climbing on my walls and then I was like WAAAAAAAAAAA and took a tissue and went CRSHHH and crushed him.

Sorry little kids if this traumatised you but spiderman is now dead.
:jawdrop::faint2::dnfnoob::bananadea:wtf2:

Um, what?

You still in BC or what?

EDIT: Above applies to Mr. T too
#65 - Kaw
Then whats ya real account?
Damn i knew that it was impossible to be so good in so few days.
-
(rc10racer) DELETED by rc10racer
this was quite funny

Well whoever you are, nice driving. and if you were real, you'd prolly deserved the spot anyway!
LOL Messy you think you tricked us But everyone was suspicious especially me, which is why you got so touchy when i asked questions. You failed miserably in alot of things.
Quote from Dennis93 :this was quite funny

Well whoever you are, nice driving. and if you were real, you'd prolly deserved the spot anyway!

What, he even applied for your team once and you turned him down.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :What, he even applied for your team once and you turned him down.

its not my problem really
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :What, he even applied for your team once and you turned him down.

That we did, yes - but we aren't ze Mercs
#72 - Mbah
No they never, I didn't wait long enough for a reply, anyway end of post for me,
Dude you were so stupid though, we even talked about this not so long ago and you thought i wouldnt think it was you?

You did exactly what you were telling me about (entering beginner cup,etc)
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Dude you were so stupid though, we even talked about this not so long ago and you thought i wouldnt think it was you?

If your his friend you would keep this small talk behind the scenes.
Well actually i thought it could of been him but he threw me off track when they were online at the same time (but never drove at the same time) so i kept it to myself and Merc found out themselves.

Mercury announces a new member
(138 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG