The online racing simulator

Great cartoons, I can't wait to see what Jim Bamber does for Autosports cartoon, he always comes up with something hilarious.
Quote from tristancliffe :Isn't he a smug, arrogant twat that Hamilton. Not only has he shown no more talent than is required to be in F1 (no flashes of real genius yet), he can't drive at 50mph safely.

I have footage from Rockingham of me driving down the pitlane and stopping at the red light. I can post it to Hamilton if you think it'll help.

But whilst the driving error is the sort of thing a granny would do, it was his attitude afterwards that really annoyed me. I've never ONCE seen this 'humble' Hamilton people go on about, but he's certainly not anymore.

What he needs is to spend a season or two in a crap car, and ideally get some sort of injury, like a broken leg (but not as badly as Peterson, obviously), and THEN he'll know how to behave.

I can't stand the twat. Worst thing to happen to F1 for years.

I totally agree.

Quote from garph :Nice attitude Tristan. Some really stupid and nasty comments in there

They are deserved, all other drivers respect each other, all he respects is himself and his race.
Quote from garph :What the **** are you on!

I don't care that people don't like him, it's the real hatred and venom that people bring when they talk about him and the reasons they see for what he does that are so horrible.

There is no need to be that way.

I guess so, but there aren't any other drivers that act like he does.
Well deserved win for Kubica and BMW. Consistency will be the key to success in the rest of the season.

Hamilton's driving and behaviour does no deserve any comments.

A very good season so far, let's hope it stays that way until Brazil.

Can't wait for Clarkson to comment on all that on Sunday

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG