The online racing simulator
tweak community?!
(7 posts, started )
tweak community?!
heyhey, how many lfs'rs wouldnt want 400-600hp xrt's and fz5's maybe with slicks to drift\cruise around in? i think theres many of us right?

i could start a tweak server or anyone else that is a little more active in lfs, and see how many that wants to join...i mean if the interess is big then maybe we could start a little community for tweakers\drifters.

and the "lfs is 100% pure racing, and nothing else people:@!!!!" be left alone?!:P

hehe this will probably be flaming thread #1...but hey just a thougt...what do i have to loose?

Scawen, Eric and Vitcor would you mind this?! wouldnt want to f**k it all up for you hehe

and sorry to all those ppl who are gonna hate me for posting this....i just dont care
I'm pretty sure there have been tweak servers before so I guess its ok. I believe the biggest problem with it is that you need to have the same tweak setup as the other person otherwise it doesn't work for some reason.
I'm pretty sure LFS was meant for racing when the developers created it. It's just that some of us found a way to do other things besides racing such as cruise, and UF1 Sumo (boy do I miss that).
Wait, which tweak allows you to tweak fz5's anyways?
I have to tweaks, lfs tune and lfs tweak but that might be the one thats not allowed on the forums?!:S and i have slicks mod for Y, yeah we all need the same settings but if me managed to set some "standards" so everyone knows what tweak servers are running it would'nt be a problem right?!:P

and yeah i know lfs is ment for pure racing:P but it's without doubt the best racing sim in all ways, thats the reason so many ppl wants to be able to drift properly in it....

just think it would make alot of ppl happier, know i would be

The reason the other tweak isn't allowed is because it dosent have license dectecion?! are there anyone able\willing to break it up or able to get the source and make it license procetced?....

then again lfs tune would probably do it cause the xrt is the most used drift car anyway...right?:P hehe
#4 - Woz
Tweak has been used in the past on servers but there is not a current version.

There does not appear to be a current Legal tweak app in the addon area of the forum. Sounds like the ones you have are not legal and hence you should not run the server. Its your licence though.

Sounds like new legal tweaks are in the works though.
thougt lfs tune where legal?....
#6 - Woz
Quote from olaff667 :thougt lfs tune where legal?....

It is. Didnt think there was a Y version tbh

tweak community?!
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG