The online racing simulator
Quote from Vangaurd :.wysiwyg { background-attachment: scroll; background-repeat: repeat; background-position: 0% 0%; background-color: #f5f5ff; background-image: none; color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Arial; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal } p { margin: 0px; }Cheers

what's up with the ".wysiwyg { background-attachment: scroll; background-repeat: repeat; background-position: 0% 0%; background-color: #f5f5ff; background-image: none; color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Arial; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal } p { margin: 0px; }" or is it just me seeing that?
Quote from Sponge :what's up with the ".wysiwyg { background-attachment: scroll; background-repeat: repeat; background-position: 0% 0%; background-color: #f5f5ff; background-image: none; color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Arial; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal } p { margin: 0px; }" or is it just me seeing that?

lol wtf is this i only see some strange codes, but they make no sense for me (im a n00b in programing / editign) lol
Quote from Sponge :or is it just me seeing that?

It's probably the result of some errant dragging or copy/pasting. I've removed it.

For the record, it was CSS.
Quote from the_angry_angel :It's probably the result of some errant dragging or copy/pasting. I've removed it.

For the record, it was CSS.

Haha.. thought something was messed up with my browser

yeah.. CSS can be a b*tch
-
(Gen. Lee Outrageous) DELETED by Gen. Lee Outrageous
I'm sure you were supposed to say: "last night i picked up paint.net and figured i would have a go at ripping of pdanev's award winning skin".
rip it off? i really meant no harm by it. i though the base shapes came from a template.

\/\/\/ i think i found the original template he based it off of. when i picked it up i saw his disclaimer and saw that he used a template. so i equated that with the shapes. not the basic wireframe. forgive me im new :/
The skin file has a disclaimer saying you are allowed to change the numbers. However it doesn't say you are allowed to copy the shapes. Have some common sense will you.
Quote from Vangaurd :Had a crack at making the 2008 ferrari tell me what you think
ps i know some things are missing
[/FONT]Also put the fireworks one in so you can edit it. but post it back i wanna see the improvements

mmm, i like mine better, but my one isnt a specific year i dont think, a few bits from differant years, but the main idea was the 2007 model.
Quote from mickyc30 :mmm, i like mine better, but my one isnt a specific year i dont think, a few bits from differant years, but the main idea was the 2007 model.

hell yes thats really good im loving it abot a billion times better than mine
Quote from mickyc30 :mmm, i like mine better, but my one isnt a specific year i dont think, a few bits from differant years, but the main idea was the 2007 model.

But it doesn't work anymore. McLaren are pure rivals with Ferrari, and the 'rari has a great, big in-your-face Vodafone logo, which is McLarens main sponser now.

But apart from that, great skin!

Quote from piggy501 :@Anyone that wants to listen: We need more sweetie skins!

I made a skittles F08 skin.. but it kinda sucks..
Quote from Sponge :I made a skittles F08 skin.. but it kinda sucks..

Anything will go.
I figured I should post some of my skins here.

My name's Zak, I'm a transplant from Master Skinnerz and you can look at my whole garage here:

http://skinnerz.proboards26.com/inde...lay&thread=723

I've been skinning for around 5 years now and still love doing it. If you want a skin request, feel free to E-mail me at TsunamiSephi@Gmail.com

Note: the probape is in 1024 format due to it's size. E-mail me if you want a larger copy.
Attached images
PROBAPE.jpg
FBMNemesis.jpg
FBM_nemesis.jpg
fbm_PROBAPE.jpg
Quote from garph :Decided to do the F1 Renault 08 as well, again not gone with any Renault logos.

thanks, I was looking for that!
Very nice Zak!
Quote from Tsunami_sephi :

Note: the probape is in 1024 format due to it's size. E-mail me if you want a larger copy.

www.la.gg lets you host huge images for free.
Quote from Ahriman4891 :www.la.gg lets you host huge images for free.

my photobucket handles it no problem, but LFSF only takes em at 1.98 MB and one of mine was 2.6 MB.
As requested, John Player Special Lotus...kinda
Attached images
FBMLotusJPS.jpg
FBM_LotusJPS.jpg
FBM_LotusJPS1024.jpg
Looks really nice!
thanx top work
Bean, God be with you (vamos, que Dios te bendiga!)

Really thanks for that skin, another one that is in my favourites list
please make me an skin
hello everydoby i am mariano from aregntina, live for speed isnt a game only, ist a way to live the life
please enyopne could make my a skin, i will apreciate....

Quote from teaz-R :1ST » Racing Formula BMW

thanksssss
Quote :thanksssss

this is the teamskin of F1RST-RacingTeam you are not allowed to use this skin

FBM Skins
(1842 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG