The online racing simulator
Where are my aussies at?
(20 posts, started )
Where are my aussies at?
Well im a demo racer and since i only play LFS from time to time cos of my studies i reckon there isnt any point of purchasing S2 until S3 is out so im looking for an Aussie racing team because mainly of the time
now im new to the S2 physics and slowly getting better since i used to play S1 demo but then stopped because my cuzin moved out, ive come to servers under multiple names like DVD,Faijai, Phillip Jai, and recently Buusap. ive gone through the forums but the most active was in April 2008 and it was a drift team.

Regards

Paul
aussie aussie aussie oi oi oi
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
They, are, in, Australia!!!!

ooh good luck on the team search btw
you spelt australia wrong i don't think there is a huge number of aussie teams about, but its worth a look
Quote from mickyc30 :you spelt australia wrong i don't think there is a huge number of aussie teams about, but its worth a look

Edited

Well , there should be some, but most of them i know is only in S2
Maybe you should think about buying the game?
wise advice there dennis, S2 is the shiz!
No one knows when S3 will be released and as soon as S3 is released within a couple of days people will bitch about S4 and so the cycle continues.
Best words of advice are to buy S2 because you wont regret it, and thats where the Australian teams are, active or not S2 is a wise investment.
Quote from AstroBoy :No one knows when S3 will be released and as soon as S3 is released within a couple of days people will bitch about S4 and so the cycle continues.

bahahaha true, so true the astroboy but seriously, buy s2 you wont regret it! and then when/if s3 comes out, you will only have to pay for a license upgrade and not the full thing, and it will be alot more expensive when s3 comes out.

p.s its just a song about ping pong
Quote from AstroBoy :No one knows when S3 will be released and as soon as S3 is released within a couple of days people will bitch about S4 and so the cycle continues.
Best words of advice are to buy S2 because you wont regret it, and thats where the Australian teams are, active or not S2 is a wise investment.

Stage 3 is the final stage,there's no S4.
Quote from CobraDrifter :Stage 3 is the final stage,there's no S4.

Thats still not the reason for people not to start bitching
Hey can start a Demo Aussie Team :P

As they have all been saying S2 is worth the money. Altho when I had S2 I still played Demo till the XRT got shoved to S2 so yeah GET S2 YOU WONT REGRET IT
wow
i didnt expect to get that much response
yes purchasing S2 is still pondering through my mind as yes i will have all the cars and trackss but i think its a bit of a waste as i will only be playing probably once every two weeks. im also considering buying a steering wheel so i guess ill purchase those two at the same time

Also to setup my own Demo race team well where am i gonna get the members
i might aswell for the time being so who wants to sign up?
any S2'ers wanna join in too??

thanks for ur responses

Paul
Why don't you try making a thread in the Teams Section, to try and recruit so demo-ers. I doubt you will find many S2 racers that would want to join a demo team, because of the lack of cars and tracks to race on, but its worth a try. Good luck

Thanks Michael
the main reason why i need S2'ers is mostly because they are more experienced than demoers and will help me excel even better. I find that i do need a wheel if i were to show the best in me.

Right now i find nothing wrong with anything except the fact that i lack in knowledge of setup. No matter how hard i try i just cant get it through my head. The main reason for me joining a team is so that i can display how much i have learnt and continue learning and going further. Though my dream seems very feeble i dream to one day be in the drivers seat of a Mclaren Formula 1 or a V8 Supercar. My parents hate this dream but its still my biggest ambition no matter how hard they try to stamp it out.

Also it would probably be a first for a S2'er joining a demo team

Regards

Paul
paul you sound like a promising lad, i'd love to have a bit of a spin with you sometime, if you have msn add me
If your up to it, I'll have a Slide with you on Demo Altho I need an XRG Setup for Drift

If you get a team on its feet I'm sure all of us aussies will try help out with Demo drifters considering most of us are XRT Drifters :P
added micky

@V3NOMOUS ; sure ill drift but the XRG is terrible at maintaining it the power loss is so great
Drift whatever you want champ I'm cool to drift anything

Where are my aussies at?
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG