The online racing simulator
Quote from J@tko :I am so glad.

Me too.
Interresting thing is, that Germany (before this EURO) won match on EURO last time in 1996 in finals. So they are not that good on european championship. I expect them to sink and Austria can do it. They will desperately want to defeat them.
German is going down, awesome.
Winnarz!

now back to drinking, bai bai
Don't worry zeug, the English got beaten by Croatia twice and we still...oh no wait we dropped out and sacked our manager.
Next time please PLEASE invite us for this cup. (now that Zidane is no more )

Go go Poland!
That was a damn good match.
Yup. What matches do we have tomorrow?

edit @AndroidXP: the start was amazing, too bad they kept shooting the ball at the polish keeper.
Hahahahah. Luckiest bastards ever.

But to be fair, they were actually quite good in the first half, but absolutely sucked when they came close to the goal. Adding to that, the goal against Austria was offside. Anyway, I'm no football fan, but that was actually quite entertaining.
Quote from de Souza :Yup. What matches do we have tomorrow?

Italy-Romania and France-Netherlands.

Should be good, Italy has to win and if the Netherlands are nearly as good as on Monday this game won't be bad, either.
I'm really enjoying this Euro2008, even boring teams like Italy are producing entertaining games! Great first half.

I'm surprised with the romanian team, good passing and some good chances to score. And looks like most of the stadium are taken by romanians (or they're just more noisy), with surprises me even more.
Well they put their heads together early into the game, so its no suprise that they have come up with some good chances. Was that a bad joke? It was wasn't it, I will go away now and watch the 2nd half in shame.
Best game of the tournament IMO. Romania was much better than I expected.

Now a victory for Holland tonight and a victory for Romania on Tuesday and France and Italy can do what they want in their game.
I think its time for the Italians to get their bus pass and retire, Mutu got distracted by all the white lines around him.
Quote from zeugnimod :Best game of the tournament IMO. Romania was much better than I expected.

Now a victory for Holland tonight and a victory for Romania on Tuesday and France and Italy can do what they want in their game.

Let's hope God will hear you!
Italy has serious problems
This year everything has just turned around...all the worse countries just winning world best football countries. Thats just weird...
Quote from andRo. :This year everything has just turned around...all the worse countries just winning world best football countries. Thats just weird...

For example?
Should have gone for Holland instead of Spain
What an awesome goal!

Man, this dutch offense is incredible.

Football European Championship 2008
(510 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG