The online racing simulator
World of World of Warcraft
(19 posts, started )
#1 - JJ72
haha lol brilliant stuff used to be a big fan on WoW, had lvl 70 Hunter. but then it got bored. Might be going back when Wotlk comes out just to try Deathknights. Anyway

World Of Warcraft, world of warcraft World OF Warcraft
Playing a character which plays a character which plays wow Lol!
LOL that is as horrible as playing windowed
Hehehe.
"World of World of World of Warcraft. Now you can play yourself playing World of World of Warcraft" - :ices_roflmao!

Some people are going to hit me when I show it to 'em, but the look on their face is gonna be worth it
But what if the world of the world of the world and the world of the world of thaaat world of world of warcraft becomes another world?
Shortcut: Wowow?
Lol

Sorry i really hate that game
^ Stop trying to divide by zero!

I know JUST what to get Mike now He was nagging me about subscribing...so...
Nah, that's crap. And it sounds silly too. I also hate these kind of games.
Oh, how I love the Onion...originally from my hometown, I know a few of the founders.
Quote from JJ72 :ROFL This is just outrageous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw8gE3lnpLQ

Haha, that made my day
It's like the concept of having a camera filming, then point it at screen where it get's recorded, and you'll see the screen like 50 times before it's getting too little to see ^_^
Anyway, playing a character playing a game is ..confusing lol
Lmao you made my day!
Onion News is the greatest. Anyone see their movie? Also funny .
Ugh I dont get it, i post a video about crysis explosions and it gets only 80 views with one month, and this video was put on 10th of JUNE 2008 and already over 200 000 views....
Onion's nice

Bit ot: What annoys me is all the commentards. Not only in that video, but generally.
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :Ugh I dont get it, i post a video about crysis explosions and it gets only 80 views with one month, and this video was put on 10th of JUNE 2008 and already over 200 000 views....

Eh
wowow
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :Ugh I dont get it, i post a video about crysis explosions and it gets only 80 views with one month, and this video was put on 10th of JUNE 2008 and already over 200 000 views....

We should get the Onion to make a video about your plight. I'm sure there are many other people out there suffering from such neglect as well who could find a little solace in a well-researched report on the issue.
Would be nice if World of World of Warcraft is online and on the same online connection as world of warcraft.
And an online WoWoW for just people in WoWoW, like the person sees someone in his room.

(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG