The online racing simulator
A new team needs a new skin plz!!
(10 posts, started )
i am part of a team called...Team Exile..we are an upcoming team and need a skin wif TE on it we will be in s2 soon so dnt worry but now demo drift team one for xrg or xrt and i only want the xrt cuz we are planning to have the whole team in s2 we already have a couple ppl in s2 so yea.....i have tried to make one myelf but failed bad haha but any effort we will thank and use...000
plz
can someone plz help i kno there are some superb skinners out that that can solve my little skin problem
hi.. i am the team leader of "Team Exile" and we are in desperate need of a team skin FOR XRT and XRT only because we are going to s2 in the next week or two..thank you for your time
I suck at skinning, but know a little bit about the forum:

A) Demo racers will not get any luck with skins for cars other than demo cars.

B) Don't expect a skin until you are IN S2. After that if you post, you should have a skin in less than a week!

So, just get S2 and then post.
Quote from shashdev :I suck at skinning, but know a little bit about the forum:

A) Demo racers will not get any luck with skins for cars other than demo cars.

B) Don't expect a skin until you are IN S2. After that if you post, you should have a skin in less than a week!

So, just get S2 and then post.

ok will do but if anyone can make the skin can you do it now so the first day or two we enter s2 we will have a nice skin to keep us warm
There's too much risk involved with crackers on LFS. Once you're liscensed, I'll be happy to do a Team set for you.
Quote from Tsunami_sephi :There's too much risk involved with crackers on LFS. Once you're liscensed, I'll be happy to do a Team set for you.

wow thank you!! the team will be expected to go in s2 in about... 2 weeks cya then

EDIT: the team colors are red and black and ...we are not crackers
Skinning Probs. interesting....
Hey there, hope you guys have Fun in S2...You've all missed a lot, and are gonna love it!!! If theres anything you need help with just PM me and Ill see what i can do...Congrats on the New team and Have a Blast!!!!!!

Please and Thankyou...... Always DK
Quote from DK_USA :Hey there, hope you guys have Fun in S2...You've all missed a lot, and are gonna love it!!! If theres anything you need help with just PM me and Ill see what i can do...Congrats on the New team and Have a Blast!!!!!!

Please and Thankyou...... Always DK

cya online bud
delay in s2 for a lil oh well

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG