The online racing simulator
[REQ]Neon Brake Pads
(47 posts, closed, started )
..neon brakes... oh what again neon smoke maybe..?
I want neon tires i pwn u on the road ****zz!!!!!111111111111111
Neon wiper blades & wheel nuts FTW
lol this is getting better and better, next request might be whole car in neon?
Neon windows!
neon tracks ftw lol
So if we have neon tracks and neon cars, what do we need then...Oh I know, neon devs
Quote from G!NhO :is that car drivable?

I have no idea. I did a google image search for Dodge Neon and that came up. It looked like the most ridiculous one on the first page so I linked that one. I figure the OP would appreciate the ricyness of it.

Now if the OP wants actual neon brake pads - I would think that neon light tubes scrubbing a metal rotor would have 0 braking power. I believe the gas in the neon tube would actually make the car go faster. NEONNOSmod FTW.
Now we need neon drivers, keep up the good work!!!1111111
Yes yes they are nice release please!
That has to be THE most hallucinogenic, epilepsy inspiring, yet coolest LFS mod ever to be seen. EVER! PM release pl0x?

Actually, sorry to be pedantic, but the sky and spectators need to be neon too Otherwise it just looks stupid :rolleyes:
Quote from dougie-lampkin :That has to be THE most hallucinogenic, epilepsy inspiring, yet coolest LFS mod ever to be seen. EVER! PM release pl0x?

Actually, sorry to be pedantic, but the sky and spectators need to be neon too Otherwise it just looks stupid :rolleyes:

Got ya Already working on em!
No, you can't has neon pads, you can has this though:
Attached images
lfs_00000262.PNG
Download link?
This thread is closed

[REQ]Neon Brake Pads
(47 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG