The online racing simulator
No SC! Saved!
No SC, no action
Nope saftey car doesnt come out.. BMW 1-2 DC 3rd :O
looks like there's no safety car afterall, KUBICA STILL FTW
damn i love this track
Quote from JJ72 :oh my, there goes kubica's chance if SC is out, kubica should come in ASAP

He doesn't have to stop anymore..
Both BMWs are fueled to the end as far as I'm aware.
who votes Canda 2008 on Werdiest/Most unexpected race 2008?
Strategy lets Massa and Kovi down

glad to see Coulthard up there, remember his last podium... haha I hope he puts that cape on again!
Quote from hardcoreobscure :Strategy lets Massa and Kovi down

glad to see Coulthard up there, remember his last podium... haha I hope he puts that cape on again!

That was 2006 Monaco Grand Prix, during the Superman Returns promotions .
Quote from DevilDare :who votes Canda 2008 on Werdiest/Most unexpected race 2008?

Did you forget Australia with just 6 cars finishing??????
Quote from BigDave2967 :That was 2006 Monaco Grand Prix, during the Superman Returns promotions .

He finished on the podium because the skin gave him the power Superman was pushing his car.
Quote from DevilDare :who votes Canda 2008 on Werdiest/Most unexpected race 2008?

going to be quite interesting for the championchip thats for sure.
Quote from 510N3D :going to be quite interesting for the championchip thats for sure.

Kubica will lead! And massa earns some points. Raikko and Hamilton 0.
100% McLaren and Williams fault for not warning Hamilton/Rosberg. Wth do they have radio for if not to give the driver vital information?
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Kubica will lead! And massa earns some points. Raikko and Hamilton 0.

Now its turning into a foursome!

......wait....
massa is going to nail trulli
some nice action with Barrichello, Vettel and Kovalainen there

edit: massa scored
first Toyota done, lock on to Glock, acquired
WoW, Massa again.
Massa kicksss ass
I think I have precognition.
Massa is really showing some skill this season... I was fully expecting Raikonnen to be well out in front, and my opinion of him (Massa) has gone up a lot!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG