The online racing simulator
Quote from motary :Pardon me, but is there a way to increase font size? Currently it is very small and since I prefer to sit back, my eyes get tired rather quickly.

Yep, I agree and I've already posted about that here.
Not to mention that I don't understand the reason of the decrease of text size as there is plenty of unused space in all menu screens. It might be usefull for the setup screen, but apart from that ?

Quote from felplacerad :Options -> Display -> Message text size ?

That's for the chat log only. It has no effect on the interface text size and I haven't found any other option for changing the interface text size
i can´t wait to use the new patch, so i thing i am the 1000 who asked this question , but at which date do you release the patch
*sigh*
As soon as it's finished...
Scawen never gives any estimated release dates, unfortunately...
Maybe it's for good? You come from school or work take a rest and see that finaly new test patch, surprise!
Yes, but it takes very long this time. the last patch release was befor christmas.
Quote from PioneerLv :Maybe it's for good? You come from school or work take a rest and see that finaly new test patch, surprise!

Or you're getting back home everyday with a hope and end up disappointed each time you see it's not the lucky day .
Why to disappoint? Just keep it somewhere in your mind deeply.
I don't know if it was told (a quick search didn't shown relevant topic) but since the patch y19/20 I get random small black or white rectangles ingame. It's particulary noticable when I have a car in front of me since I'm focusing on it to avoid collison.

More details:
- I used nvidia antialiaising/anisotropic filter but I've disabled it since Y19/20. I now use the embded filtering system of lfs wich cause the problem.
- My drivers are up to date. I have no virus. All the other games are working well so I assume that it come right from LFS.
- The frequency of the glitch seems random. So times it's concentrated, other time there is none.
- Operating System: XP SP2 up to date (not SP3).
- Graphical Card: Asus 7950 GT (never had any trouble with it).
- I've also ran a memtest, nothing broken.

So does anybody had this problem? Is it already reported?

I'm going to test it more seriously (AA on/off AF on/off and so on) if it can help. Otherwise i'll just use the nvidia's filters.
Can you attach screens?
Sadly no, the rectangle wich appear just stay for a realy short period (less than 1 second). I tryed to snapshot it but I'm not that fast.
Hotlaps in South City (Y20) :
I did a couple of laps there, XRR, and some parts of the tracks dont detect the collisions, making you go faster.
Replay attached, almost at the end is the collision.
Attached files
hotlap xrr so5r.spr - 73.1 KB - 285 views
Quote from shadow2kx :Sadly no, the rectangle wich appear just stay for a realy short period (less than 1 second). I tryed to snapshot it but I'm not that fast.

Try this, when you encounter the issue, save that replay and remember where it occurred. Then go back to that spot and try and see if it occurs again. Then take a screenie.
Great patch =)

Keep the good work

Other thing y notice is , when you turn off the engine of the car the Horn sound cut , is normal That?
Quote from JasonJ :Try this, when you encounter the issue, save that replay and remember where it occurred. Then go back to that spot and try and see if it occurs again. Then take a screenie.

Good idea, i'll post it as soon as possible !
If i try to watch a Y replay from a layout (SPR) i get OOS Error. And when i try a Y20 replay, in Y i get OOS error too...
Thank you for the testing.

All the reported bugs should be fixed in Y21 (excluding chanoman315's one which I have just seen... not exactly sure what you mean though).

Link to Y21 - smoother and faster :

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=44067
This thread is closed

Test Patch Y19 (and Y20) Replay Controls
(417 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG