The online racing simulator
Quote from Tweaker :Host your own server then!!! Private or Public :zombie:

we did after this happened because it was that or back to the demo. except im not a good driver so how is he going to learn to react. how do you learn to make the first corner with 2 cars illepall
just keep practicing. if you are on inside then hold inside when passing. if you are on outside then hold outside when passing. this usually prevents accidents. there are many procedjures you'll pick up along the way with experience. always apologize whenever you bump someone unintentionally and try not to make the same mistake again.

it is true when you and other people complain.. it makes lfs look bad to those who are thinking about buying the game. You have a few bad experiences out of many good ones. this has happened to many people before but only a few choose to post in forums about it because most people understand that there is another server available where they can have a great race.
I still make sense
the AI treats me with respect, always.
Anyway, if they bump you off, you're going too slow, ie. braking too soon for instance. Yes they do swerve a bit, but hey, so do I. The AI has taught me some stuff, but mostly racing with a friend was what made me better. 2 racers, just trying to go faster and faster, it's really not as boring as it sounds. Some voice coms to hear the other guy cry when I beat his PB, it's superb. Good luck.
Quote from CasseBent :the AI treats me with respect, always.
Anyway, if they bump you off, you're going too slow, ie. braking too soon for instance. Yes they do swerve a bit, but hey, so do I. The AI has taught me some stuff, but mostly racing with a friend was what made me better. 2 racers, just trying to go faster and faster, it's really not as boring as it sounds. Some voice coms to hear the other guy cry when I beat his PB, it's superb. Good luck.

but there is only 1 way to learn how to react to the fastest guys on the net and thats to be out there and get lapped in the thick of it but everyone else is too fast with the banning that it probably makes it harder for the people who really do want to learn and try their best to be clean and follow flag rules.

how about some kind of Warning system for admins.

"Player has received first warning!!! next incident will result in a ban!!!"

or the Sin Bin thing, where players can be put in a quarantine but can still type, i dont know.
sensemaking once again
if you can avoid you friend there, you can avoid just about anyone
I will close this thread now. Nothing more to say on the subject.

It's the same thing every time and not much point discussing it and making new threads. If you don't like it on one server, better go to another one.

Some admins may treat people unfairly or make mistakes, but you'd better take a look and see if you could have prevented making them annoyed - there's usually two sides to an argument.
This thread is closed

me and a friend banned off of 400 server see replay
(56 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG