The online racing simulator
Congrats from Ukraine
awsome scawen Congrats
Congratulations

Best wish from the French community for the futur
Congratulations Scawen
I hope Geraldine and the baby are both doing fine
Congratulations from germany, too. Best wishes for your Baby and your family!
Congratulations :static:
My we have been busy, Congratulations, welcome to the club, and remember your life just ended as you knew it.
Congratulations Scawen and Geraldine

Regards

JT
congrats scawen and geraldine all the best with the ickle one and the future
Aww, cute little coder

Congrats!
Congratulation from Switzerland!

Nice work :clapclap: - all the best to you, scawen, geraldine and, of course, the youngest familiy member!

Cheers
Congratulations Scawen! Hope all is well for the whole family!
Congrats!
Congratulations !
Warm congratulations on the newcomer!
Those small creatures are what make the world go around, after all.
-
(Dj-Aeri) DELETED by Dj-Aeri
Congratulations, Scawen and Geraldine.

All the best for the future
Hopefully Leo becomes as beautiful as his mommy
And euhm..the...the wisdom? Mm, no..strength?..hmm.. The haircut of his daddy !
Thats the best news i ever heared at LFS-Forum.
I wish you a lot of fun with your baby, it surely will be the best time of your life.
It's good for LFS too!!! Scawen will be kept awake all night by the crying, and so can sit there and code to keep himself awake to deal with the next baby related incident

Only kidding. I really hope it works out, and I look forward to seeing Leo in the betatesters credits
Quote from tristancliffe :It's good for LFS too!!! Scawen will be kept awake all night by the crying, and so can sit there and code to keep himself awake to deal with the next baby related incident

Only kidding. I really hope it works out, and I look forward to seeing Leo in the betatesters credits

Who was the one thinking Geraldine is Scawen's cat
Quote from Lible :Who was the one thinking Geraldine is Scawen's cat

Well, she is purrrrrty!

Congrats to Scawen, Geraldine, and little Leo!!!

Don't worry, its not as bad as they all say. You just won't sleep for around 6 months. By then you can get them into a normal bedtime. But by that time, he'll force you to do all your coding with him on your lap and you may get quite a few bugs to track down as he pounds on the keyboard .
best of love and wishes to come scawen

(was on a confirmation leadership retreat this weekend, and heres a quote for you lol: keep your eye on the donut, because once you spot the hole, your dream is destroyed because you looked at its failure and only its failure, and not the whole donut itself)
Congrats :-D

Will you teach him the art of developing? :-P
This thread is closed

New Member of Development Team! :)
(299 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG