Birthday Happies Pie
Hap-pie birthday!
I love the Armadillo Run one
Happy Birthday
happy birthday to us!
lovely team, I must say
Happy birthday!!! !! ! .
Big Happy Pie Day to you!

Always a pleasure sharing a piece of tarmac with you guys!
Better late than never.. Congrats guys Pie....

Team Den Blå Avis (we started as Afri-Cola Racing) was born 1 year ago... and only one has left us..

Dear community!

This week our team officially celebrates its 2nd anniversary. That's right, the LFS racing team Fred Loves Pie (FLP/r) has now been around for more than two years.

Cheezy Biography featuring a sneaky list of accomplishments* and driver presentations.
The team was formed by me and filur (who are both Swedes, 26 and 24 years old respectively) shortly after Richard Torp's 2nd season of DRC ended in the spring of 2006 (in which filur finished 3rd by the way). Later that year we recruited Jens O, a 18 year-old student from Germany. In the world of LFS Jens is currently managing the team in the oneGP - F1 World Series. I'm not sure how keen he is on actually driving one of those things given the fact that he is actually using a mouse! On the other hand, he's definitely one of the fastest and cleanest "mousers" around, just check out one or two (or more) of his pure racing videos!

Later the same year we strengthened the team by merging with the all-danish team known as Momentum. When our teams merged we replaced the "/r" (as in racing) in our team tag with "/m" (as in Momentum). Together we took part in single events such as the Grand opening of the team Hart of Racing, leagues such as The Danish Championship and perhaps more importantly the 2006 season of The Original LF ... "Drivers' Decathlon. By finishing 3rd in the team championship of said league we realized that we actually were (and still are) rather skilled racers.

After OLFSL we signed up for LXCC - The LX Clubsport Challenge organized by axus and some of the other dear old blokes of vMaxSR. The series ended in the first quarter of 2007 and thanks to filur's outstanding performances in the LX4 we were able to grab the 3rd place.

Shortly after the LXCC series had ended our danish friends from Momentum left FLP, having new projects on the horizon. No tears were shed, however, because shortly after having dropped the "/m" in our team tag and re-fitting it with the good old "/r" we spotted a new potential member of the team. Jouman, who is a 25 year old Finnish bloke had just purchased S2 when we met him online. Luckily for us he accepted our invitation to join the team, because today he is incredibly competitive! Just yesterday he brought home another trophy by winning the 7th season of Torsdagsrace.

In the end of 2006 we launched our own project called What's Cookin'. Filur wrote an insim-application which randomly selected a car or car class, a track enviroment and set the race conditions. We used the application to randomly select a combo 45 (iirc) minutes before the race start. It was great fun for several weeks but the project was put on hold as we wanted to focus on the upcoming attractions. Read on:

Filur, Jens, Jouman and I were participating in the 2007 season of OLFSL, all very determined to do even better than the year before. The team was doing rather well, but in June we were all put in place by some guy called ergin. What else could we do than ask him join the team? Said and done, ergin (who is a turkish 21-year-old living in Germany) joined the gang. Thanks to our new recruit we were able to finish first in the team championship of OLFSL.

We spent the rest of 2007 participating in various organized events and endurance races such as DPRT's Midnight Race and a 3 hour GTR race called "Klappjakten". Of course we won both!

This year we've taken part in several seasons of Torsdagsrace, battling it out with Swedish teams such as NRG, SCR, SOR, SRS and TPC (it really is an awesome league). But more importantly a new driver joined the team! In February Patrick Bateman officially raced under the green and white FLP colors for the very first time. Patrick, who is 17 a year-old student from The Netherlands is currently representing the team in the aforementioned oneGP series.

There you have it! A nice couple of paragraphs of shameless self-promotion and name-dropping for you all to ponder and reminisce upon. Of course there are loads of stuff I couldn't be bothered to mention, but on behalf of FLP I'd like to thank all the league organizers, clean racers, programmers, artists, forum moderators and other driving forces of the LFS community. This place would be rather dull without you.

Onward and upward!

* For a complete list of accomplishments and projects, see the first post of this thread.
There has been a lot of fun with FLP/r since the team was founded..

I made an interview with Felplacerad on liveforspeed.dk two years ago. It`s only in danish, but if you wants to see how he looks and how a Pie looks, just klick the link..

http://liveforspeed.dk/index.p ... w&id=91&Itemid=47

Cya around everybody from FLP/r
Glad to see you guys still going strong. Now get back to IGTC. :P
Happy 2nd pie-day, FLP/r!

A very nice team I must say...
Where is the pie?

Oh..good going guys.

Now gimme some of that pieee!

mmm'kay?
fun reading this FEL.
happy 2:e pie year and a big thx from me for keeping liveforspeed.se running aswell.
All the good for the future of FLP

Always fair and competitive races with you guys

(pie<cake)
Good to see you guys are still alive....

Here's to another two years.

:cake:
Gongrats and good luck in future, fast guys in FLP/r, like the name tho.
Happy Birthday, Sweden.
:heartFL)P(ie)

Happy birthday guys!
moah \_/

happy brithday FLP resent:
Late to the pie party as usual. Here`s to another 2 pies, and many more to come. :cake:

pie.

Happy birthday you damn swedes...

Fred Loves Pie (FLP/r)
(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG