The online racing simulator
It's not too bad, thanks.
How did you go about testing your sounds and perfecting them?
what i think he means is: How the hell can you make a BF1 sound?
E: that is past. i apologise. now back to work...

PS: can anyone make a Ferrari 575 GTC sound for the FZR?
Stealing software is wrong. I think there's a MASSIVE problem there. I also think it's REALLY twisted thinking, when someone who steals software and then posts the product of that theft on the software's OWN community forum, to refer to them as someone contributing to the community. I think you have a really WEIRD way of seeing things.
-
(Calvinaquino) DELETED by Calvinaquino
Quote from Calvinaquino :E: No more opinions from my part, im really sorry.

PS: can anyone make a Ferrari 575 GTC sound for the FZR?

I will have a go for you soon for now i am going to bed
Sorry Calvinaquino, my post was far too abrupt. I apologise. I realise that for some people, different priorities apply.

On this forum, you simply cannot post S2 content unless you've bought an S2 licence. We ban people who crack the software as soon as we find them. We do not support them because they do not support the LFS simulator. When they DO buy the software, we often go back and unban them. The slate is wiped clean, and we go forwards, onwards, upwards.
+1 SamH. I don't see how he could not understand that using a cracked copy, whatever it is used for, is wrong and just innocently act as if he doesn't know what people are talking about.
hey Gills
i have one sound you could try to make. Since your other sounds are just great, I figured that I would ask you nicely to make a Toyota Soarer sound for XRT mainly, but you can also try for FZ5

here's a vid of a Soarer sound
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fDr1cc_qphs

thanks anyways
Ok I have done the requested Ferrari 575 GTC sounds for the FZR.
I have also done the Toyota Soarer sounds for XRT and the FZ5 but they were very hard to make it sound anything like the real thing so it was kind of hit and miss. hope you like them anyway
Attached files
FZR_Gills575GTC.eng - 330.5 KB - 738 views
XRT_GillsSoarer.eng - 448.9 KB - 972 views
FZ5_GillsSoarer.eng - 323.6 KB - 743 views
Quote from Gills4life :Ok I have done the requested Ferrari 575 GTC sounds for the FZR.
I have also done the Toyota Soarer sounds for XRT and the FZ5 but they were very hard to make it sound anything like the real thing so it was kind of hit and miss. hope you like them anyway

Man, i dont know how to thank you... the ferrari is awesome =D

OT: i didnt though about ''cracking'' at that statement... dumb me =/
Quote from Calvinaquino :Man, i dont know how to thank you... the ferrari is awesome =D

The best way to thank me is to just enjoy it I am very glad you like it
Quote from Rascar13 :Gills, I got a new request for you to make

Can you try to make this sound
http://youtube.com/watch?v=o_KOqU_fmvw
...or just something sounding like it

Sure, i will start working on it when i get back from my football team training :soccer: :dopey:

EDIT: Hold on, I had more time than I thought before training

I did this for the XFG as it is GTi and it is a similarly sized car
Attached files
XFG_Gills306gti.eng - 329.4 KB - 904 views
Any chance of something like THIS for the UFR? And a slightly less agressive version for the UF1 would be cool aswell.

Thanks in advance.
Quote from Gills4life :Sure, i will start working on it when i get back from my football team training :soccer: :dopey:

EDIT: Hold on, I had more time than I thought before training

I did this for the XFG as it is GTi and it is a similarly sized car

Nice Thanks!
Thank you very much Gills. I really like the UFR sound but I'm not too sure about the UF1. Either way, I'm impressed with quite a lot of your sounds. The Caterham sound for the LX4 is awesome.

Keep up the good work.
If you suggest to me what is wrong with it then I will be more than happy to fiddle about with it for you Thanks for the nice comments though
I'm not too sure what it is I don't like about it.

None the less, hows about THIS for the UF1?

If you can get the unique Mini whine and that lovely deceleration exhaust note, I will be amazed. I know your fairly restricted but you've managed to come up with some good'uns so far.

Thanks again.
Ok, I had another go at the speed wagon To make the gear whine sound realistic to that video i had to turn the gear whine volume up quite a lot, so from the cockpit view the gear whine is quite noisy. I hope you like it more this time anyway.
Attached files
UF1_GillsMini.eng - 328.1 KB - 769 views
Hi, anyone makes me a V8 sound for the XR GT and XF GTI (Demo) please?

Thanks a lot .

PD: And, sorry for my bad english, really ...

Greetings.

Rodrigo.

Engine Sound Sharing
(983 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG