The online racing simulator
It looks nice but it could use some more grafics and at least a sponsor. How do I get on ur team Ben-Pepito?
You PM me

Just send me a PM and we'll organize something.
Sorry what's a pm and how do I do it?
They look great. When can you post the skins???

Quote from sTyleFree :Just started a reskin of those. There's going to be a FOX in 3 Versions (with ads, without ads, and some kind of overcross to get a skin with only one contrast colour but some influences from the ad-using car). Thanks so far for the permission to use these skins as base

Further I'm going to do a complete new skin for the FO8, same specifications as above.

Going to edit this post and add some wip/download links later.

e1.
Ok, here we go. Actually I just wanted to revise the skin but ended up doing a completly new one. Nothing has been assumed, everything has been done by myself. A dl link is going to follow soon, if there's any interest. Major changes: added decals, adverts, driver name, color change (slightly darker), some paintwork (airboxes). Tried to get as close to the original as possible with a FOX.

e2.
The FO8 is done. Anyway, had to keep the rearranged version of the Sydney logo (you will notice some difference in the text's position if you compare it to the original car).

Quote from Rappa Z :Sorry what's a pm and how do I do it?

PM=Private Message, the internal message system.
Press Private Messages top right of this screen. Then click on Send New Message and fill in the recepient's username.
Sorry if this has been made or already asked..but is there a mclaren skin for the f0x or f08 of the latest. Not the orange skin but the new silver/red skin. thanks..

http://www.mclaren.co.uk/ > Interactive > MP4-21 Photo Gallery for some screenehhys
That is a pretty challenging design, good work :up: A friend and I were talking about this, and didn't even want to attempt to make a skin for it because that darn bull would be hard to match. How did you make the bull? Just piece parts of it from photos?
Hi all.

I had no plans on releasing an update to last years F1 skinpack, but after a few requests I decided to give it a shot.

Spent quite a bit of time on some of these skins, I've tried to get them as correct as possible - Toyota and Toro Rosso arent 100%

Hope u peeps like these as much as my last skinpack; and thanks for every1 who has used them.

ENJOY

Gobz
Attached images
F1preview.jpg
Attached files
LFSf1skinpack06.zip - 1.9 MB - 3260 views
Awesome work Gobster, thanks m8
Now, all we gotta do is wait for the FO8 to become driveable
awesome skins, im making a BAR now but it isnt quite that good

and what do you mean become driveable? they are, just a bit hard
very nice gobby even the cromed mclaren looks good
I think the skin from c-red is a little bit better than the one from gobby. but it´s my oppinion and so you must decide the right Toro Rosso for driving in LfS
My big respect dude! Very nice skins at all! Thx for sharing!
Toro Rosso was really hard I've had it as my desktop pic for about a week, planning how I would paint it.
Making the horns of the bull wrap around the air intake took a bit of pushing smudging and softening

It's nice seeing it turn out great tho.

Thanks for your kind words
really awesome work dude...
very nice...

i like the torro rosso skin...
the "red bull" on the side is really very special...
u did it well!

really nice!
Quote from Tony Pearce :They look great. When can you post the skins???

Soon, although I'll finish the last versions prior. Hope I'll be able to do so this weekend, the last month's been quite busy :/
Gobby, your the man!
its my first F08 skin. it is personalized. cooments/ advice only.

Nice one Gobby. Can anyone make the V8 driveable

FORMULA Skins (XR & V8)
(1438 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG